Simran for children

Guest Singh

Sangat ji,

Some simran things here are amazing. But what about children of around 5-10yrs age. Does anyone have tips/experience how to encourage them with simran?

For example doing 5 mins of Vaheguru simran with your children before they go to sleep I do. I’m interested what should you encourage young ones to focus on? If you tell them to imagine Guru Nanak Ji is standing in front of them is this ok? 

These things like anhad jaap, sounds etc. I assume it is their personal journey as they get older and rest of life.

Thank you ji. Sat sri akal

7 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Sangat ji,

Some simran things here are amazing. But what about children of around 5-10yrs age. Does anyone have tips/experience how to encourage them with simran?

For example doing 5 mins of Vaheguru simran with your children before they go to sleep I do. I’m interested what should you encourage young ones to focus on? If you tell them to imagine Guru Nanak Ji is standing in front of them is this ok? 

These things like anhad jaap, sounds etc. I assume it is their personal journey as they get older and rest of life.

Thank you ji. Sat sri akal

This is a excellent question that dass never has thought about before. One way method that could be be used is to spoil or encourage the child/kids with toys or sweet to do paath simran etc.  

Baba Fareed Ji’s mother, Bibi Mariam is the best example for which dass will add more info about their jeevan.

Here is a quick search dass did on youtube by our late veer bhai jugraj singh ji