Anyone aware of any Sants/Gurmukhs/Mahapurkhs that live in Surrey and Lower Mainland area in Canada

Nalwa

I am looking to do sangat of Mahapurushs and I'm openly asking if someone knows or already does sangat of Gurmukhs, please let me know. You are also free to send me a personal message. If the respected Gurmukhs reside in Surrey or lower mainland area of B.C, Canada, then that would be great. 

It would be great honor to have sangat of brahmgyani mahapurush in current times.  In kalyug, we all need to be very careful of fake saints. 

I follow Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale and he told the sangat that if they would think that he (baba ji) is there (Rara Sahib),  then he would be there for them.  On the other hand,  If they would think he has left this world,  then he would not be present for them (for those belivers). I just try to imagine the great baba ji is here for me,  I imagine him standing,  sitting,  smiling,  blessing me in my thoughts and during naam simran and that imagination seems like enough for me. I don't know why but i do feel content.   One day i would have pratakh darshan of him too, that's my hope.  Currently,  focusing on amrit wela nitnem only.  

Also,  when doing nitnem i am trying to think that this is what ten gurus are teaching me or telling me now.  Even though i know it is baani of gurus,  but when reading i am telling my conscious mind this message.  

I am in very early stages of naam simran. Just shared my thoughts with sangat.  

Bhul chuk maaf!

18 minutes ago, Kaur1510 said:

It would be great honor to have sangat of brahmgyani mahapurush in current times.  In kalyug, we all need to be very careful of fake saints. 

I follow Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale and he told the sangat that if they would think that he (baba ji) is there (Rara Sahib),  then he would be there for them.  On the other hand,  If they would think he has left this world,  then he would not be present for them (for those belivers). I just try to imagine the great baba ji is here for me,  I imagine him standing,  sitting,  smiling,  blessing me in my thoughts and during naam simran and that imagination seems like enough for me. I don't know why but i do feel content.   One day i would have pratakh darshan of him too, that's my hope.  Currently,  focusing on amrit wela nitnem only.  

Also,  when doing nitnem i am trying to think that this is what ten gurus are teaching me or telling me now.  Even though i know it is baani of gurus,  but when reading i am telling my conscious mind this message.  

I am in very early stages of naam simran. Just shared my thoughts with sangat.  

Bhul chuk maaf!

Bhen ji thats really good you have got a lot of satkar for Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib as dass has got family friends who have had darshan of Baba Ji when they came to the uk in the 1970s. 

I got one family friend who actually was really ill as the doctors couldn't help him and he fell at Baba Jis charan crying and in a empty room baba ji put their hand on his head for 25/30 mins and all his problems went the way he described it.

My dad ,grandma and thiya went to Baba Jis deewan in the 70s and were luckly to have darshan of Baba Ji.

Bhen ji i agree with you 100% that Baba Ji is always present as long you remember them. As dass has heard saakhis where Baba Ji has given darshan to people in there dreams sleep or partak darshan as well.

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2020 at 1:19 AM, Nalwa said:

I am looking to do sangat of Mahapurushs and I'm openly asking if someone knows or already does sangat of Gurmukhs, please let me know. You are also free to send me a personal message. If the respected Gurmukhs reside in Surrey or lower mainland area of B.C, Canada, then that would be great. 

Did you find Sangat, Veer ji ?