Help / Transcription requested

Guest Sebas

Dear all,

I am new to the Sikh community and I am writing to request your help. For quite some time I have been trying to find the lyrics to this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHVJAOjGJo) but I cannot find it. I also reached out to the artist requesting feedback but no response. I would be delighted to be able to sing the song with the right lyrics. Is there anybody who can help me to transcribe the lyrics and maybe translate them into English as well? Thanks a lot.

Sebas

Hello 

This is not an actual song, it’s a re-mix done by the artist 

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki Fathe is a Sikh greeting. It means Khalsa (pure ones) belong to God and victory belongs to God.

Vaho vaho Gobind Singh is a praise written by (I believe) Bhai Nanadlal Singh (a poet)

The remaining lyrics are from the first section of a prayer by the 10th Guru (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) called Chandi Di Vaar. The first section of this prayer praises the first 9 Gurus.

12 hours ago, Guest Sebas said:

Dear all,

I am new to the Sikh community and I am writing to request your help. For quite some time I have been trying to find the lyrics to this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHVJAOjGJo) but I cannot find it. I also reached out to the artist requesting feedback but no response. I would be delighted to be able to sing the song with the right lyrics. Is there anybody who can help me to transcribe the lyrics and maybe translate them into English as well? Thanks a lot.

Sebas

Veer ji the bani being sung is the first pauri of sri chandi di vaar and sikh ardas.

Here is the first pauri in english roman along with punjabi on this youtube link