Hey everyone

1 hour ago, Khalistan88 said:

How is everyone? I signed up to this last week and finally got accepted. I got back into Sikhi after a VERY long time and I realized I wasn't even into it really before. I was just born into it but didn't know much due to being young and just paying no attention to it. These last 3 or 4 months, I have learned so much and it is amazing googling questions and finding answers and discussions. I never thought I would voluntarily go to the Gurdwara sahib every chance I get to listen to the Katha and listen to the Sukhmani Sahib or Kirtan on the way to work, etc. I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to being a part of the discussions and asking questions and maybe even answering them one day. Thank you all in advance.

Wjkk wjkf ji veer ji First of all i would like to welcome you on this great website forum. Second its good that this website has inspiried as waheguru guru sahib ji does mahaan kirpa on anyone at any time so its great you found this website.

Welcome. This is one of the best forums out there from what I’ve seen so you’re in a good place. You won’t always agree with everything everyone says but it’s good to discuss things sometimes. I would suggest reading the whole GGSJi or random pages and applying them to your life/ remembering them. Truth is overall so if you understand and apply, you can’t go wrong. The Gyan is the Guru, Guru is the Gyan.