Need help please

WKKWKF everyone, I have been doing mantar jaap for a while now. It starts on my tongue (at the back of my throat ) sporadically during the day. Though I also sit down and meditate with the same mantar.  I feel like my mind is now more settled and I don't keep looking at the time, and sometimes when my mind wanders I pull it back.

How can I progress?

On 11/24/2020 at 2:07 PM, harsharan000 said:

SSA Pen Jee,

your post above by itself is a sign of progress, be thankful to Him  for it, I am sure many of us would like to be in your shoes.

Having said that, if you want to go further, firstly do not rush, for it is no race with none.

Secondly, appreciate what you have achieved, and remain as a humble beggar at His door, for if you do His bhakti sincerely, be sure that He will not behold Himself, rather bless you more abundantly.

He is the source of all goodness, happiness, contentment, wisdom, peace ... so just be faithful at His door, for it is here where you will obtain all that you wish for, even to the extent of He Himself Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

thank you for replying:)

On 11/24/2020 at 1:00 PM, Kaur1313 said:

WKKWKF everyone, I have been doing mantar jaap for a while now. It starts on my tongue (at the back of my throat ) sporadically during the day. Though I also sit down and meditate with the same mantar.  I feel like my mind is now more settled and I don't keep looking at the time, and sometimes when my mind wanders I pull it back.

How can I progress?

Waheguru Ji

This video might help answer your question. Waheguru