Support-all-farmers-by-revoking-the-farmers-act-in-the-republic-of-india- petition with optional money donation

sarabatam

On 11/29/2020 at 5:19 PM, sarabatam said:

Support-all-farmers-by-revoking-the-farmers-act-in-the-republic-of-india- petition with optional money donation

http://chng.it/9Qqc7FFD

Waheguru Ji

Another question  that's important is what will be the future of farmers since technology has made farming less labour intensive?  

What's the long term strategy of farmers?
Do farmers need to start other supporting agriculture businesses like consulting and marketing etc.. to be able to have a career in the agriculture industry in the future?

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 3:54 AM, Sikhilove said:

Heartless human beings they are. And pushing a strongly Hindu nationalist agenda as they have been for decades.

And now they are working extra hard to defame Sikhs in India and Internationally for daring to demand rights and a say in laws that will affect their livelihood.It's good that this issue is receiving international attention that it deserves.Hope the Farmers are successful as almost 200 Farmers/Protestors have died up to now during this whole protest.

8 hours ago, Jageera said:

And now they are working extra hard to defame Sikhs in India and Internationally for daring to demand rights and a say in laws that will affect their livelihood.It's good that this issue is receiving international attention that it deserves.Hope the Farmers are successful as almost 200 Farmers/Protestors have died up to now during this whole protest.

The international news outlets haven’t reported on the efforts of the Governement to discredit the farmers, or of the history of the Indian Governments horrific crimes against Punjabis to date. The media is Governement censored, the British government won’t allow it due to their trade and the money they make in partnership with the Indian govt. Punjab is still trying to get over the genocides of the past and then this. 

People should note that most people seemed indifferent to the Farmer's agitation, and most media outlets seemed to play it down or ignore it. But when someone prominent finally did speak up - it was a black women (Rihanna). 

I hope even the most dimmest 'son of a farmer' can now plainly see just how much the nation their forefathers fought for in 2 world wars - really 'supports' them, in their hours of need. Not that they shouldn't have twigged that with how Sikhs were left to fend for themselves against mass murder and rape during partition, despite the help previously given to angrezis. But I guess some people are really slow at learning?   

3 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

People should note that most people seemed indifferent to the Farmer's agitation, and most media outlets seemed to play it down or ignore it. But when someone prominent finally did speak up - it was a black women (Rihanna). 

I hope even the most dimmest 'son of a farmer' can now plainly see just how much the nation their forefather's fought for in 2 world wars - really 'supports' them, in their hours of need. Not that they shouldn't have twigged that with how Sikhs were left to fend for themselves against mass murder and rape during partition, despite the help previously given to angrezis. But I guess some people are really slow at learning?   

Rihanna did a great job,not gonna lie about it,one tweet shook the indian establishmant, but I don't need to look at her skin colour,it has no bearing on this serious issue.She took up this issue for human rights not because of her race.I think It's makes no sense to bring this race issue up this moment when the panth is being attacked severely by RSS/BJP cybertroopers all over the net.

In my experience not only sons of farmers are dim witted, sons of chudas and sons of chamars are also one of the stupidest and most arrogant people I've come across.

On 2/13/2021 at 11:24 AM, Jageera said:

Rihanna did a great job,not gonna lie about it,one tweet shook the indian establishmant, but I don't need to look at her skin colour,it has no bearing on this serious issue.

That's maybe because you are a deluded hypocrite. All you've done for ages was to sl@g off black people like some closet neo-nazi. It's hilarious to see you make a complete u-turn now. lol

lol dally still trying to take attention away from serious issues and spew his leftist garbage here.Just because you got slapped around the street of london by goreys you want everyone to turn into a hate filled autist like yourself spamming the boards for the past 10 years barking the same shit.I am not an ideologue retard like you that blanket hates a whole race and caste. Take that kala lund out of your ass dally and stop derailing every thread with your hate.

If you are so tough shit why don't you approach the parliament speaker and tell him how you really feel dally?You are the one in the UK.Got balls to do that or only a keyboard warrior only?BLM usually corners senators and get the message loudly and clearly to them.Grow some balls dally and do it yourself once in your miserable life.I'll contribute to your bail fund,not that you are unfamiliar being behind bars.

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's maybe because you are a deluded hypocrite. All you've done for ages was to sl@g off black people like some closet neo-nazi. It's hilarious to see you make a complete u-turn now. lol

Im not closeted my views are all out in the open you idiot.Do you even know how to use the word closeted in a sentence?Kusa.Khak ptuuiihhhh.Chuda haramjadah.

@Jageera

Look at you lol!!!

Pathetic. The people who you hate so much have come to your own people's rescue!! It's poetic.

BTW, you're the one who sounds like he's been traumatised by a lundh up his bhund. That's why you see kalah lundhs in your nightmares. lol!

I'm glad someone spoke up about the farmers protest. And I think in this case skin colour had a lot to do with it, because Rihanna probably has a good idea of what state oppression is, given what goes on in with blacks and the police in the US. So she identified with perceived oppression upon another community in a different country.  

Anyway, here's Bhai Gurdas Ji on lowlife ungrateful people. They pollute everything. 

1676231715_ungratefulbhaigurdas.thumb.png.c08bb4944aa91a0e098b2eddeb1cc41d.png

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Jageera

Look at you lol!!!

Pathetic. The people who you hate so much have come to your own people's rescue!! It's poetic.

BTW, you're the one who sounds like he's been traumatised by a lundh up his bhund. That's why you see kalah lundhs in your nightmares. lol!

I'm glad someone spoke up about the farmers protest. And I think in this case skin colour had a lot to do with it, because Rihanna probably has a good idea of what state oppression is, given what goes on in with blacks and the police in the US. So she identified with perceived oppression upon another community in a different country.  

Anyway, here's Bhai Gurdas Ji on lowlife ungrateful people. They pollute everything. 

1676231715_ungratefulbhaigurdas.thumb.png.c08bb4944aa91a0e098b2eddeb1cc41d.png

Lol pathetic, derailing a thread on farmers to forward his autistic views that has been repeated a million times for 10 Years by him.What a cuck.I dont have a racial worldview unlike RACIST you. Everything is not black and white to me. An international celebrity brought up this cause in the name of human rights. And no one is saving Sikhs!We are marching and doing things ourselves."your own people's rescue!!"Your statement itself shows what type of an anti-Sikh chuda you are that you view Sikhs as others and not your own.

Khusreya dont quote Bhai Gurdas, a poisonous snake like you only quotes scriptures and others to further their twisted poisonous agenda.Bloody bastard wants to genocide a whole race and talks about racial equality,what a fraud!.Dirty chuda!

SO when are you going to approach the parliament speaker and air your grievances to him?

You are in the UK,instead of lecturing us go be a Yodah and show us your greeeaaatttttt warrior prowess and hardcore social activism.

Dont just be a khusra spamming forums with your rubbish.Go on and show us.

I guess your kala boyfriend again broke up with hence you are spamming the forums to vent your frustration like usual.

12 hours ago, Jageera said:

SO when are you going to approach the parliament speaker and air your grievances to him?

You're missing the point fudhu - they don't care. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, Jageera said:

You are in the UK,instead of lecturing us go be a Yodah and show us your greeeaaatttttt warrior prowess and hardcore social activism.

Dont just be a khusra spamming forums with your rubbish.Go on and show us.

I guess your kala boyfriend again broke up with hence you are spamming the forums to vent your frustration like usual.

I've emailed pms. They don't care.