Guru Nanak Sahib Saroop for Sargun Upasaks

• 1 year later...
Guest Wjkk wjkf!
On 12/12/2020 at 6:31 AM, Ragmaala said:

Wjkk wjkf !

I wasn’t sure if I should upload these or keep to myself. A month ago, guru sahib got these photos edited on procreate ipad through this sareer and did kirpa of giving chitra darshan. This is solely for Sargun Upasaks, and I dont want to be a cause for any ninda. You need to have sharda bhavna. I got a 36x24 inch huge poster printed and it aids in meditation. Hopefully if these are useful for even single person for sargun upashna then i would  consider this upload useful. Feel free to print and distribute. These are high res pics. I uploaded three edits. 

@Lucky veer ji or anyone else, have you had experience with golden prakash, if so please explain .

wjkk wjkf

83B562C7-98A5-47C2-A7D9-6EE841E98747.png

9F0B1CD3-45F9-489E-9F3E-160E5EAB3D1A.jpeg

E869098D-6424-4B2A-91A9-47EE61FB8E51.jpeg

Guest Gurpreet Singh

wjkk wjkf!

I can't thank you enough for what you have shared. 3 days back I got up at 4am, with this thought that I need to find this sarup of Guru Nanav Dev ji, and within 2 mins I landed on your post. Babaji ne khud tuhade to ehh sewa layi he. God bless you! I am not able to download good quality pics, its getting pixelated. Can you please email me all 3 Sarups veerji. I want to get it printed on large canvas. - g.gurpreet@gmail.com

Thanks

Gurpreet Singh