Amrit ras

Congratulations for reaching such a high avastha and I hope guruji does more kirpa on you to keep going 

Amrit Ras leaks from the tenth gate once one opens the dasam duar then amrit ras flows everywhere in the body 

That is all I know the elders gurmukhs here know a lot more  I haven't experienced it yet either

I've been doing simran for a decent amount of time now and I'm doing ardas to Guruji to help me control the 5 chor and move on to the next stage

2 hours ago, PCSJZ said:

Wjkk wjkf

I just wanted to hear experiences of those who have had or have amrit ras.

When did you first get it, at what stage etc.

With Wahegurus grace, I have been hearing anhad shabad for the last 8 months or so but I have never experienced amrit. I have heard gurmukhs talk about it and have heard katha. Different people say it happens at various stages but I would love to hear peoples experiences.

Wjkk Wjkf

Wjkk wjkf veer ji. Thats really good news what you have achieved as its really hard to sit down in dhian with the mind wandering from place to another. You have great kirpa of guru sahib ji and lets all pray on here for more further progress for our veer ji here.

Dass would like to recommend these set of books as its really hard to get answers for doing simran paath especially when there is not many people who have got any experience of doing simran.

Here is a thread that dass posted on 

There are two ways of obtaining the ras:

1. There is said to be Amrit in the air all around us. As you jap the gurmantar with dhyan and the air passes through your mouth you will begin to feel a sweetness in your mouth.

2. When you reach an higher avasta and can hear Anhad naad then as you listen to it with dhyan Amrit ras also drips from the naad.

Was discussed lots in this topic

18 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

There are two ways of obtaining the ras:

1. There is said to be Amrit in the air all around us. As you jap the gurmantar with dhyan and the air passes through your mouth you will begin to feel a sweetness in your mouth.

2. When you reach an higher avasta and can hear Anhad naad then as you listen to it with dhyan Amrit ras also drips from the naad.

Was discussed lots in this topic

Paji, could you please explain the difference between anhad shabad and anhad naad?