Current Living Brahmgyanis that are easy to meet

38 minutes ago, singh1981 said:

Need names of present Brahmgyanis that are easy to meet and get blessings from. 

Veer ji its a hard question but here is a few names that dass has heard of. But finding a puran mahapursh is now the most difficult task now.

Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale

Baba Mohinder Partap Singh ji 
Guru Nanak Ashram
Ashram
Address: Rasulpur Saidan, Patiala, Punjab 147003, India
Phone: +91 175 235 2363

Sant Manjit Singh ji Harkhowal Wale
Sant Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Wale
Swami Parmanand Ji 

Srimaan Sant Baba Gurdev Singh jee (Nanaksar Samprada)

Srimaan Sant Pandit Jagjit Singh jee (Harkhowal Samprada)

Sriman Sant Baba Makhan Singh jee Sato ki Gali wale (Head of Amritsari Taksal)

14 minutes ago, singh1981 said:

Can you provide more information on Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale

and what is your thoughts on Baba Avtar Singh Ji Sur Singh Bidhi Chand waley?

Dass's thoughts of Baba Avvtar Singh Ji is that they seem like a puran mahapursh as there previous family line had puran sants starting from Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji time of Bhai Bidhi Chand Ji.

http://sikh-reality.blogspot.com/2011/06/giani-sant-baba-inderjit-singh-ji-short.html?m=1

17 minutes ago, singh1981 said:

Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale

Veer ji its not easy to meet them as usually the best way is to check out local samgams if they are attending. Or you can check social media with Damdami Taksal links.

20 minutes ago, singh1981 said:

How can I meet Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale?

If I goto a Mahapursh and tell them to give me Naam de daat, will they give it to me? Can they do my udhaar?

That would be the ultimate dream come true as its only a puran bramgyani like the late Sant Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale could do that.

• 4 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 3:45 AM, singh1981 said:

Need names of present Brahmgyanis that are easy to meet and get blessings from. 

Veerji you will find no answers to this. 

Brahmgyami ki Gat Brahmgyami Jaanai 

Only a brahmgyami purush can know of a person is of brahmgyami avastha or not. Obviously a brahmgyani purush will not be on this forum replying to queries of sangat here lol. The only way to meet brahmgyanis is Ardaas to Guru sahib to bless you with sangat of a mahapurush. However, even if you come in contact of a brahmgyami sant, you would never know this because they keep their avastha gupt.

Bhul chuk maaf 

Trimandeep Singh 

On 1/18/2021 at 5:05 AM, singh1981 said:

How can I meet Sant Giani Inderjit Singh Raqbe Wale?

If I goto a Mahapursh and tell them to give me Naam de daat, will they give it to me? Can they do my udhaar?

Lol how can a gursikh, even a brahmgyani sant can give naam? If you read Gurbani, only Satguru can bless you with naam. There are so many panktis for us to beg for naam to Guru Sahib. Ever saw any pankti of begging for Naam to a gursikh.

Anyways, if you meet any mahapurush then rub their feet and put the dust of their feet on your forehead and do as much as Sewa as you can. 

Trimandeep Singh 

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

A Gurmukh Brahamgyani can possibly do Ardas for you, which will be accepted by Sri Waheguru jee.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes sure Bhai Sahib Ji. An ardaas of even a rehitvaan Gursikh who hasn't reached Brahmgyani avastha will surely be answered by Guru Sahib as long as the demand/need is in line with Gurmat. 

But no-one can receive naam from a Brahmgyani or by doing ardaas to guru sahib to give him naam. Possibly, guru sahib may send his gursikhs to the jigyasu to give him khande di pahaul or he may send Shaheed Singhs as happened with Baba Mitt Singh Ji Hazoor Sahib.

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

4 hours ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

But no-one can receive naam from a Brahmgyani or by doing ardaas to guru sahib to give him naam. Possibly, guru sahib may send his gursikhs to the jigyasu to give him khande di pahaul or he may send Shaheed Singhs as happened with Baba Mitt Singh Ji Hazoor Sahib.

Panj Pyare give Naam daan to Sikhs. There is no doubt about it. But, even Gurmukh Brahamgyanis can give Naam daan to non-Sikhs. Also, non-Sikh Brahamgyanis can give Naam daan to their followers.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 10 months later...
23 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Exactly what you think. 

This is the information I have found on the net.

Rape and murder charges.

Born
Asumal Sirumalani Harpalani

17 April 1941 (age 80)[1]
Nationality Indian
Other names Asaram Bapu
Citizenship Indian
Organization Shree Yog Vedanta Sewa Samiti
Criminal status In Prison
Children Narayan Prem Sai (Son)

Conviction(s) Rape, 2018
Criminal charge Rape, Murder
Penalty Life imprisonment
Capture status
Arrested
Partner(s) Narayan Sai
Date apprehended
1 September 2013
Imprisoned at Central jail, Jodhpur

1 hour ago, SunnySingh said:

This is the information I have found on the net.

Rape and murder charges.

Born
Asumal Sirumalani Harpalani

17 April 1941 (age 80)[1]
Nationality Indian
Other names Asaram Bapu
Citizenship Indian
Organization Shree Yog Vedanta Sewa Samiti
Criminal status In Prison
Children Narayan Prem Sai (Son)

Conviction(s) Rape, 2018
Criminal charge Rape, Murder
Penalty Life imprisonment
Capture status
Arrested
Partner(s) Narayan Sai
Date apprehended
1 September 2013
Imprisoned at Central jail, Jodhpur

Is his group enfranchised? Or are they a targeted minority of some kind?

58 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Is his group enfranchised? Or are they a targeted minority of some kind?

No, as far as I know, they are neither enfranchised nor minority targeted of any kind.

The only thing is, the leader of this group has prime charges against him as a rapist(of a 16 year girl) and muderer(whether directly or indirectly).

His followers are not to be blamed, for they knew nothing about his obsure behaviour in his private life.

In the eyes of his followers, he was a sadhu who inspired them with religious discourses and bhajans.... but Bro, one thing is being a perfect charlatan with criminal acts, and another thing  is being a pure saintly person.

People, as long as use religion  as tools, to exploit ordinary human beings to achieve power/wealth, name and fame; at some time or the other,  their true colors of fakeness come on the surface.

I am really sorry for his followers, I can feel how much heartbroken can they be.... never ever in their wild dreams could they have ever thought of such criminal things  taking place underground.... shame, shame, shame on such a lowly person, for playing with the sentiments of the people. 

Gurbani says:

Ekas bin sabh dandh hae

Apart from one Him, everything else is "koor".

So if the religious leaders, preachers, themselves know nothing about True Nam, neither practice it (the reality of the Lord), how can they ever save their followers by not teaching them, that path as per Gurbani (of SatNam) which leads to Waheguru Akal Purukh.

I am myself aware, that I should not point fingers at anybody, for myself I am nobody.

So this time I would like to quote Bro @paapiman´s famous words for myself : Bhul chuk maaf.