Questions on achieving brahm gyani.

singh1981

I have a few questions

1) All the Sants / Mahapurkhs were Sannyasis --- can we householders become brahm gyani, if the answer is Yes -- then please show me some examples. Don't give example from puritan times. I want examples from Modern times.

2) Is it possible to attain brahmgyan stage while living in foreign lands such as Canada, Amerika atey UK. Reason I ask is because here dollar and pound is the King and life is extremely worldly, materialistic. Worldly duties get to a very high avastha here, where as in India you can have constant daishan, visits to Gurudwaras and other pavitar asthaans. 

3) Maharaaj Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji has left physical abode, can we still have his darshan, can he still listen to our prayers?

14 hours ago, singh1981 said:

I have a few questions

1) All the Sants / Mahapurkhs were Sannyasis --- can we householders become brahm gyani, if the answer is Yes -- then please show me some examples. Don't give example from puritan times. I want examples from Modern times.

2) Is it possible to attain brahmgyan stage while living in foreign lands such as Canada, Amerika atey UK. Reason I ask is because here dollar and pound is the King and life is extremely worldly, materialistic. Worldly duties get to a very high avastha here, where as in India you can have constant daishan, visits to Gurudwaras and other pavitar asthaans. 

3) Maharaaj Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji has left physical abode, can we still have his darshan, can he still listen to our prayers?

1 and 2. yes, but it is possible, but hard to find examples in the modern world in both in east and west, as they are rare.

3. Absolutely yes, in fact I am aware of such instances where Baba Nand Singh Ji graced Sikhs with His Darshan, according to HIM, all prayers are listened but a very are accepted.

2 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

1 and 2. yes, but it is possible, but hard to find examples in the modern world in both in east and west, as they are rare.

3. Absolutely yes, in fact I am aware of such instances where Baba Nand Singh Ji graced Sikhs with His Darshan, according to HIM, all prayers are listened but a very are accepted.

If 1 & 2 is rare then is it not logical to just become sannyasi? So that brahmgyan can be obtained quickly?

For 3-can you give examples? Whay do you mean by “but a very are accepted”. I heard in Guru Nanak house all prayer is accepted? 

On 18/01/2021 at 10:40 PM, singh1981 said:

I have a few questions

1. Veer ji in our religion we have had gristi married mahapurshs as well as sannyasis. I give a quick example as dass knows that Baba Mihan Singh Ji Sihar Wale were married with children. Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji Kerichowale were married with kids. Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji along with Baba Kartar Singh Ji and Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale were married and had kids. Dass will add more when i find out more info.

2. Baba Puran Singh Ji Kerchio Wale had Bramh Vidya whilst living in Africa so it is possible for a mahapursh to become pragat from anywhere as Baba Ji were born in India and as a young man went to Africa.

3. Of course mahapurshs are always present just because their physical body is gone doesn't mean they have left at all.