Question about Nanaksar Gurudwaras (Taaths)

sevak

I have been trying to learn more about Nanaksar Samprada. It seems that everything is not simple and clear. For example in Canada there are several Nanaksar Gurudwara and they all trace back to Baba Gurdev Singh. There is one Gurudwara in Edmonton that trace back to Baba Miah Singh. Then Gurudwara in India, Nanaksar Jagraon, that has various Sants in the lineage. 

1) Do all Gurudwaras follow same maryada, which can be traced back to BABA Nand Singh Sahib.

2) How come there is no Nitnem bani read in the early morning deewan of the program.

3) During amritsanchaars do Panj pyari wear real kirpan. I heard from various forums that they wear dori wali kirpan?

Thanks all for answering the question. I am really affected by Kathas of Baba Nand Singh Sahib and Baba Ishar Singh and I want to get connected with this house of Nanaksar. 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Yes,  17 Nanaksar Gurudwara constructed by Baba Gurdev Singh follow the same puratan maryaada that Guru Gobind Singh blessed to Baba nand singh ji. Jagraon Nanaksar also, the maryada is more or less the same with very less difference. 

Nitnem is not read in many gurudwaras including Takht Hazur Sahib and Harimandir Sahib, sukhmani sahib, asa di waar kirtan is done at amrit vela as per maryada.

I have taken Amrit by blessings of Guru Ji from and Nanaksar Samadh and all wear proper kirpan and the jathedaar of the panj pyare has a long kirpaan. All wear kamarkasaas, white cholas and are dressed in the traditional Khalsa bana.

Are you based in India bro?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Yes,  17 Nanaksar Gurudwara constructed by Baba Gurdev Singh follow the same puratan maryaada that Guru Gobind Singh blessed to Baba nand singh ji. Jagraon Nanaksar also, the maryada is more or less the same with very less difference. 

Nitnem is not read in many gurudwaras including Takht Hazur Sahib and Harimandir Sahib, sukhmani sahib, asa di waar kirtan is done at amrit vela as per maryada.

I have taken Amrit by blessings of Guru Ji from and Nanaksar Samadh and all wear proper kirpan and the jathedaar of the panj pyare has a long kirpaan. All wear kamarkasaas, white cholas and are dressed in the traditional Khalsa bana.

Sent u PM

7 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Thank You Guransh for taking the time to respond to this old thread. There is a lot of mumbo jumbo / hocus pocus / hanky panky - information on the internet. But you have given good answer about Nanaksar with clear clarification. Are u based in India?