Hindu architecture

9 hours ago, Veer said:

This is the new akashdam temple. It’s being repeated pretty much in every state and even in every major country in the world. The new Ram temple will prolly look very similar just bigger. 

BFCB9027-1D7A-40F8-ADD3-3F58B19BC658.jpeg

ED7BE694-9557-45AA-B88B-5F622B97E54C.jpeg

Beautiful. Be nice to see it overflowing with activities pertaining to Dharam and Daya. I'd be more impressed if someone showed me the cost of that then built a Simple Ashram with a statue and fed everybody with that money. Or at least it being used for something. Our Gurudwaras are empty enough and big enough, we need to fill ours up and flush out what they do. This just looks like the mega version of not much going on. ...as art I approve. Don't let it be a waste of money and resources. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Beautiful. Be nice to see it overflowing with activities pertaining to Dharam and Daya. I'd be more impressed if someone showed me the cost of that then built a Simple Ashram with a statue and fed everybody with that money. Or at least it being used for something. Our Gurudwaras are empty enough and big enough, we need to fill ours up and flush out what they do. This just looks like the mega version of not much going on. ...as art I approve. Don't let it be a waste of money and resources. 

Lol there is plenty of simple ashrams I think certain Hindus are trying to make a point with these massive structures, they do help the local economy though with millions of people coming and going. From tour guides to the little kid that sells flowers. 

just yesterday there was an article in the times of india that the sheer size of these structures is making minorities nervous ( by minorities they mean Muslims) 

2 minutes ago, Veer said:

Lol there is plenty of simple ashrams I think certain Hindus are trying to make a point with these massive structures, they do help the local economy though with millions of people coming and going. From tour guides to the little kid that sells flowers. 

just yesterday there was an article in the times of india that the sheer size of these structures is making minorities nervous ( by minorities they mean Muslims) 

Well ...point made. Still feel like all Dharmi buildings should clearly be as active as possible. It's a verb not a noun. 

And this is the new nalanda university coming up Bihar. Reportedly built to similar design and architecture 1000 years back before it was razed 

students will study the religious texts obviously but a heavy emphasis on statecraft, politics and the arthshastra 

seems like a Buddhist Hindu join venture 

1260497B-5EAF-4142-986E-9DBD8C667CCC.jpeg

60D87991-5AFF-4647-93CC-FDB00419700F.jpeg

DD539521-ECD5-4EBE-B5FF-F1699A466244.jpeg

6C9E0840-12F1-4D24-A33E-A63A71D94526.jpeg

3 hours ago, Veer said:

And this is the new nalanda university coming up Bihar. Reportedly built to similar design and architecture 1000 years back before it was razed 

students will study the religious texts obviously but a heavy emphasis on statecraft, politics and the arthshastra 

seems like a Buddhist Hindu join venture 

1260497B-5EAF-4142-986E-9DBD8C667CCC.jpeg

60D87991-5AFF-4647-93CC-FDB00419700F.jpeg

DD539521-ECD5-4EBE-B5FF-F1699A466244.jpeg

6C9E0840-12F1-4D24-A33E-A63A71D94526.jpeg

Fingers crossed for Dharam. That could be great. 

19 hours ago, Veer said:

Sikhs also have a definite minority, almost slave status in hindustan as well. So it makes me nervous as well since as far as I can tell never before has "hinduism been further from Dharam. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sikhs also have a definite minority, almost slave status in hindustan as well. So it makes me nervous as well since as far as I can tell never before has "hinduism been further from Dharam. 

Hi Brother. 

I think all communities are away from Dharm at the moment not just hindus. As for the slave status - this is how we feel over the last 60 years. Our concerns and aspirations trampled on, our potential completely negated to please christians, commies and islamist combine that want the complete destruction of anything native including sikhism. Hence, the anger. These are people with long hindu names that pretend to be hindu (we were fooled) but were actually commies or islamists in disguise. You have these same people in Punjab as well. I can point them out. Recognize them. 

As for the sikh issue with the government or certain hindus I have observations but I will refrain from interfering in sikh politics or religion. One more thing when the leftist communist print such articles "minorities feeling nervous" they only and only mean muslims - their vote bank. They will never ever talk to a sikh or christian or buddhist. 

These are upcoming Hindu temples by various sects within Hinduism. 

One of these temples is dedicated to Chaitanya ( widely considered the father of the Bhakti movement) much needed. His brutal and insufferable treatment at the hands of Islamists, refusal to convert and still preach the name of the lord is an inspiration. 

His Bhakti movement revolutionized the Indian subcontinent and would echo throughout the ages. 

7E221EF5-505A-4EE3-B945-36D32A52A97C.jpeg

975D76C6-0C59-43C4-AA45-9004EA5B2A53.png

266A144D-E223-4BC3-BE4A-7BD46E2F9C17.jpeg

89C6E6E1-2629-418A-AD70-54E931F17EF0.jpeg

B714DE09-9F66-4D5B-BC23-2A643E5EC828.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...