Hindu architecture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Don’t mind my posts. I’ll stop if you guys want but my purpose is showcase an ancient world that was every bit as grand as today, if not more.  Filled with warriors, thinkers and intellectuals much more fierce than most of todays warriors. They had no other option or distractions other than to fight, die, think and create. 

As the last living civilization from that era that refuses to die I think we need to step up and take care of our history.

The Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians and the others are gone.  Relegated to the museums. But I still see some sadness in the descendants of those mighty empires. Millions visit the ancient monuments as they seek to understand and perhaps somewhere recreate a bygone era. 

Shiva stands while Zeus, Apollo, Ra, Annunaki, Mithra, Ahura Mazda, Isis and Horus are dead. 

The difference was the scriptures and the kysterias inspired by them 

Saudi Arabia allows the Ramayan and Mahabharata to be taught in Saudi schools for the first time along with Yoga.

Respect to those people who are promoting Dharm in places where you would never expect. They do it quietly, without fanfare, and don’t want any publicity. 

Hope is we will see a non Muslim place of worship ( Hindu) in Saudia Arabia soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although this has nothing to do with architecture but I believe it’s called Maha ARTI or Ganga Aarti

It’s widely considered in Hinduism that the hours of 3:30-5am are the best time for prayers to your God, Isht, or Guru. Old Hindu philosophy says it’s this period when the thin veil between the physical and astral realms are non existent. Human beings in this period are thought to be the most focused, energetic and free from wandering thoughts. 

For people like me who don’t really believe in prayers or gods it may not matter about times but more about the  energy and gathering of people 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

Although this has nothing to do with architecture but I believe it’s called Maha ARTI or Ganga Aarti

It’s widely considered in Hinduism that the hours of 3:30-5am are the best time for prayers to your God, Isht, or Guru. Old Hindu philosophy says it’s this period when the thin veil between the physical and astral realms are non existent. Human beings in this period are thought to be the most focused, energetic and free from wandering thoughts. 

For people like me who don’t really believe in prayers or gods it may not matter about times but more about the  energy and gathering of people 

Sikhs know about Amrit Vela dude...

You hear about Jagtar Singh Johal?

2 hours ago, Veer said:

Lemme translate this for you. 

While this has nothing to do with my pretense for being here, let me now shift gears into the mode I've always intended. 

I suggest reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Vaaran Bhai Gurdas Ji so as to best appreciate the architecture and wayward broken vedic practices you're posting about. 

Gurbani is very clear. You are like children playing on things of the past you have no true idea about. Prancing around, at best praying to angels when you're even doing that right. 

And we're lucky when it nonsense you're about an not violence and terrorism. 

Free Jaggi and cut the ish. 

The name of the game is Dharmi v aDharmi. The time is Kalyugh. And looking at india from the outside? 111 percent clear what side you're on and it's disgusting. 

Make dinduterrorstan Dharmistan. And we can all better apprecaite this together. 

And you personally are nice Veer. But nice don't cut it. Kind is caring enough to say and do right. 

And the mass majority of hindus online bro? Absolutely disgusting genocidal narcicisst rapist casteist bigoted ignorant scum of the pond bro. Just a mob of absolutely disgusting human waste. 

It terrifies me you terrorists are coming up in the world and down in behavior simultaneously. Bad combo. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Lemme translate this for you. 

While this has nothing to do with my pretense for being here, let me now shift gears into the mode I've always intended. 

I suggest reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Vaaran Bhai Gurdas Ji so as to best appreciate the architecture and wayward broken vedic practices you're posting about. 

Gurbani is very clear. You are like children playing on things of the past you have no true idea about. Prancing around, at best praying to angels when you're even doing that right. 

And we're lucky when it nonsense you're about an not violence and terrorism. 

Free Jaggi and cut the ish. 

The name of the game is Dharmi v aDharmi. The time is Kalyugh. And looking at india from the outside? 111 percent clear what side you're on and it's disgusting. 

Make dinduterrorstan Dharmistan. And we can all better apprecaite this together. 

Whoa where did that come from totally out of the blue. Start another thread about whatever you want no problem I’ll answer 

It seems you want an argument. No worries I’ll give it you.