I relapsed...

I went on a vacation and my cousions were and he is bad influence and starting talking to me about sex and stuff like that and because we were on vacation I missed out on rehras sahib and Kirtan Sohila and morning nitnem the next day also I masterbaited and relapsed and I feel so bad and I mad at myself how stupid I am will I be forgiven

Guest Paapiman
9 hours ago, Samarbir Singh said:

I went on a vacation and my cousions were and he is bad influence and starting talking to me about sex and stuff like that and because we were on vacation I missed out on rehras sahib and Kirtan Sohila and morning nitnem the next day also I masterbaited and relapsed and I feel so bad and I mad at myself how stupid I am will I be forgiven

Calm down bro. Just Calm down. Dont make masturbation look like an assault or a murder. Masturbation is NOT a Cardinal sin.

Do Ardas for forgiveness and try not to repeat the same mistake again.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 years later...
On 2/22/2021 at 6:03 AM, Guest Paapiman said:

Calm down bro. Just Calm down. Dont make masturbation look like an assault or a murder. Masturbation is NOT a Cardinal sin.

Do Ardas for forgiveness and try not to repeat the same mistake again.

Bhul chuk maaf

Its a cardinal sin. Lusting, fanatcising & watching things. You need to re-baptize. This is par istri sang. Companionship with another woman even though its mental. Its the same. Its a new weapon of kal yug.

On 2/21/2021 at 8:20 PM, Samarbir Singh said:

You need to get pesh and retake amrit. This one of 4 kuraits. Before u retake amrit make sure u stop all this. There is zero room (allowance) for such things in Sikhi. Your not even allowed to think of another woman in your dreams, even by mistake. 

3 hours ago, sevak said:

You need to get pesh and retake amrit. This one of 4 kuraits. Before u retake amrit make sure u stop all this. There is zero room (allowance) for such things in Sikhi. Your not even allowed to think of another woman in your dreams, even by mistake. 

That's not advised but not a kurehit. 

1. Cutting or trimming of hair or Kesh,

2. Fornication or adultery,

3. Halal meat 

4. Use of tobacco and intoxication drug.

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not advised but not a kurehit. 

1. Cutting or trimming of hair or Kesh,

2. Fornication or adultery,

3. Halal meat 

4. Use of tobacco and intoxication drug.

English translation above misinterpreted and made suit to fit Western culture definition of adultery. Sikh principle is very high and cant 4 kuraits cannot be interpreted to suit western definitions.

What the author did falls into “Par istri sang”…. and this includes mental act via surti carries same consequence that would be of actual physical. 

1 hour ago, sevak said:

English translation above misinterpreted and made suit to fit Western culture definition of adultery. Sikh principle is very high and cant 4 kuraits cannot be interpreted to suit western definitions.

What the author did falls into “Par istri sang”…. and this includes mental act via surti carries same consequence that would be of actual physical. 

So thinking of sex isn't just against discipline it breaks Amrit? Guess 111 percent of the Paanth has to retake Amrit. 

Can you be specific and paste definitions?

Because that sounds like "magical arabic" more than a fact. 

2 hours ago, sevak said:

Think about this Veer Ji,

If you apply that logic to all 4 kurehit then even thinking about a cigarette, a drink, a haircut or some camel meat breaks Amrit. You smell kabab? Amrit broken. 

Does that make sense or does it make more sense that only applies to eating halal meat? Not thinking about it?

I do agree with what you do in mind you do karmically though, but when it comes to Kurehit and Amrit I think the line is drawn in the doingness. 

A person will get sex thoughts time to time, it has to do with your intention. There is difference in “thinking” & “lusting”.  Once you are enjoying lust over a woman. You have already violated her. Even though she may not know this. Some ppl think that they can get away with just mental lust and henceforth new morcha in kal yug has opened up. This is just another extension of the physical act.

Also start mala of mool mantar with salok 

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥
salok |

Salok:

ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਅਰੁ ਲੋਭ ਮੋਹ ਬਿਨਸਿ ਜਾਇ ਅਹੰਮੇਵ ॥
kaam krodh ar lobh moh binas jaae ahamev |

Sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment - may these be gone, and egotism as well.

ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਰਣਾਗਤੀ ਕਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦੁ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ॥੧॥
naanak prabh saranaagatee kar prasaad guradev |1|

Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God; please bless me with Your Grace, O Divine Guru. ||1||

1 hour ago, sevak said:

A person will get sex thoughts time to time, it has to do with your intention. There is difference in “thinking” & “lusting”.  Once you are enjoying lust over a woman. You have already violated her. Even though she may not know this. Some ppl think that they can get away with just mental lust and henceforth new morcha in kal yug has opened up. This is just another extension of the physical act.

I agree we move in a direction away from that. It just doesn't break Amrit. 

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Also start mala of mool mantar with salok 

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥
salok |

Salok:

ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਅਰੁ ਲੋਭ ਮੋਹ ਬਿਨਸਿ ਜਾਇ ਅਹੰਮੇਵ ॥
kaam krodh ar lobh moh binas jaae ahamev |

Sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment - may these be gone, and egotism as well.

ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਰਣਾਗਤੀ ਕਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦੁ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ॥੧॥
naanak prabh saranaagatee kar prasaad guradev |1|

Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God; please bless me with Your Grace, O Divine Guru. ||1||

Amen to all that. 

With surti & mental concentration a person can get darshan and knowledge of different places, ppl etc. with surti mental concentrqation a person can feel hot / cold on their body when its really not present physically. A person who spends time mentally in such acts has already broken their amrit. Bcoz an act done in high mental concentration is same as experienced physically.

western definition of adultery is limited to only sexual intercourse. Sikhi definition of adultery is *not* but encompass all acts that would involve companionship with a woman who is  ot your wife. Its a cardinal sin.-

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 12:50 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Think about this Veer Ji,

If you apply that logic to all 4 kurehit then even thinking about a cigarette, a drink, a haircut or some camel meat breaks Amrit. You smell kabab? Amrit broken. 

I do agree with what you do in mind you do karmically though, but when it comes to Kurehit and Amrit I think the line is drawn in the doingness. 

The above video is your answer to the 4th kurehat.

btw taking food from a person who uses Tobacco is also a bujjer kurehat.