Will be doing 125,000 Mool Mantar Jaap

2 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Jugati or technique makes any work easier. Like there are formulas to count the given data in statistics,  one could imagine how long it could take someone to add them manually.   Same in life, we use specific techniques to finish tasks easily.  

You must have heard about the Great Farid Ji bhagat, his tapasyaa was very famous as it was for years and hard on his body.  

These days human bodies and minds are not that strong, we could not do that.  That's why guru ji has given us an easy way of reaching The Allmighty Waheguru and that is Naam Simran.

As we do Naam Simran, kalyug is actively trying to deter us from collecting the precious naam and bombard us with kaam, krodh, loss of concentration,  job promotion,  kids problems etc .

I am experiencing jealousy these days as my sister bought very big house. Now i am telling my mind that it is trick of kalyug.  I could buy bigger one too, but then would waste all my time in earning money and time to maintain the house standards.

Time to go back to work,  would share the rest later. 

Love the share friend. 

We certainly get bombarded. 

Interesting that housing specifically is mentioned as part of the control mechanisms of Kalyug. 

9 hours ago, Kaur10 said:I am experiencing jealousy these days as my sister bought very big house. Now i am telling my mind that it is trick of kalyug.  I could buy bigger one too, but then would waste all my time in earning money and time to maintain the house standards.

This is the Exact same tend in Canada. 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, sevak said:

This is the Exact same tend in Canada. 

True.  She is in Canada and all they do is posting pics on social media to show off what they have.  In reality,  there is no peace in these things and it is just fake life.  

In uk,  it is different here.  May be because we don't have close relatives living nearby, i find it peaceful.  

On 7/19/2021 at 9:17 AM, Kaur10 said:

Jugati or technique makes any work easier. Like there are formulas to count the given data in statistics,  one could imagine how long it could take someone to add them manually.   Same in life, we use specific techniques to finish tasks easily.  

You must have heard about the Great Farid Ji bhagat, his tapasyaa was very famous as it was for years and hard on his body.  

These days human bodies and minds are not that strong, we could not do that.  That's why guru ji has given us an easy way of reaching The Allmighty Waheguru and that is Naam Simran.

As we do Naam Simran, kalyug is actively trying to deter us from collecting the precious naam and bombard us with kaam, krodh, loss of concentration,  job promotion,  kids problems etc .

I am experiencing jealousy these days as my sister bought very big house. Now i am telling my mind that it is trick of kalyug.  I could buy bigger one too, but then would waste all my time in earning money and time to maintain the house standards.

Time to go back to work,  would share the rest later. 

On 7/19/2021 at 12:04 PM, sevak said:

There is only one and one jugti —- “Sach keho sun leho sabhiye... Jin prem kiyo tin he prabh paiyo.”

Rest is all Mumbo Jumbo Hocus Pocus

Jugti or Bidhi might be very beneficial too, especially for beginners.

ਇਸ੍ਨਾਨੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪਰਭਾਤਿ ਸੁਧ ਮਨਿ ਗੁਰ ਪੂਜਾ ਬਿਧਿ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਰੰ 

Bhul chuk maaf

On 7/19/2021 at 5:56 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Different Shaheeds used different Pangtis and maintained their equipose while Akal demonstrated supernatural feats. For some it was Japji, others just the Gurmantar. But what they all had in common was a lot, a lot, of recititation, a lot of repetition, amazing amounts of focus and Prem Bhagti. 

Everybody learns differently and internalizes information and grows differently.  Anyone who embraces Naam will taste it's perfection and the perfection of all its' fruits. 

Incredible explanation Bhai sahib!

Trimandeep Singh 

• 4 weeks later...

I have started with Mool Mantar Jaap, but i stopped after 40 days. Had some days off, now started again but this time doing Waheguru Simran. I think kalyug is winning (summer holidays,  schools are off, kids at home) as i am not getting up on time and doing it little later in the morning.  

I think i need to work very hard,  it's not that easy. 

Doing about -50 malas of 108 beads rosary of Waheguru Simran,  taking about an hour,  facing sunrise direction,  water in cup next to me,  white aasan to sit on,  speaking loudly or whispering or in mind,  just trying my best for the next 40 days. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 8:30 AM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Update 11

8/26-350 Jaaps
8/27-420 Jaaps
8/28-330 Jaaps
8/29-230 Jaaps
8/30-240 Jaaps
8/31-290 Jaaps
9/1-280 Jaaps

Total this week 2,140 Jaaps

Total done since started 38,849 Jaaps

86,151 Jaaps left till 125,000 Jaaps

If you do it make sure —- you do it as per this technique

On 10/21/2021 at 2:30 AM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Update 17

10/7-786 Jaaps
10/8-1,101 Jaaps
10/9-761 Jaaps
10/10-1,132 Jaaps
10/11-905 Jaaps
10/12-920 Jaaps
10/13-900 Jaaps

Total done this week 6,505

Total done since started 67,387

57,613 left till 125,000

WJKK WJKF

Your mun while have a lot power after these jaaps. After all this, jaaping naam for you will be easy Waheguru. You should do Waheguru gurmantar after the Mool Mantar Jaaps are all done🙏🏽

Bhul Chuk Maaf