Will be doing 125,000 Mool Mantar Jaap

On 8/29/2021 at 4:06 AM, Kaur10 said:

I have started with Mool Mantar Jaap, but i stopped after 40 days. Had some days off, now started again but this time doing Waheguru Simran. I think kalyug is winning (summer holidays,  schools are off, kids at home) as i am not getting up on time and doing it little later in the morning.  

I think i need to work very hard,  it's not that easy. 

Doing about -50 malas of 108 beads rosary of Waheguru Simran,  taking about an hour,  facing sunrise direction,  water in cup next to me,  white aasan to sit on,  speaking loudly or whispering or in mind,  just trying my best for the next 40 days. 

Waheguru 

How is the jaap going? Any updates. Waheguru Waheguru

On 11/8/2021 at 12:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

How long does it take you to do One 108 bead Mala?

Waheguru Ji

The jaap is done while walking and sitting.  So it varies.  Haven't timed myself to see how long it takes to do the jaap 108 times.  It probably takes around 25 minutes, if done while sitting with full attention on the mantar. Waheguru Waheguru Ji

On 11/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Week 22

11/11- 909 Jaap
11/12- 948 Jaaps
11/13- 1,146 Jaaps
11/14- 922 Jaaps
11/15- 932 Jaaps
11/16- 935 Jaaps
11/17- 1,080 Jaaps

Total done this week 6,872

Total done since started 99,304

25,696 left till 125,000

Sangat please share your progress as you are japping Gurmantar or Mool Mantar Waheguru Waheguru Ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ,veerji how is the jap going??? Did you face troubles in your life even durinh the jap period??? And how does it feel now??? How much jap is left???

2 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Guru Kirpa still going.  Dass is updating the progress every week. Yes, faced troubles, mostly mind not wanting to listen to the mantar but wants to think of everything else.

Have about 21,000 left.  You can also do 21,000 or any sangat member can join so we can all finish together.  Waheguru Waheguru Ji

Good to know that 21000 will be also completed soon i know... so did you feel any changes in your life??? Problems being resolved and protectiom from waheguru ji??? Please share any such experiences

On 11/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, Kaur10 said:

Thinking of starting mool mantar jaap now. 

IMHO, please stick to one Gurbani Mantar (or Shabad or Tuk) and keep reciting it for a very long period of time. Please do not switch Gurbani Mantars.

Daas heard in a audio clip by a Hindu scholar that after the completion of 125,000 (Sava Lakh) repetitions of a Vedic Mantar, only the first step has been passed. Similarly, it does take time to attain Sidhi of Gurbani Mantars.

Bhul chuk maaf

12 hours ago, Thelost soul said:

How do you feel now? Do you see any changes in life?? Please share your experience and also did you start with mool mantar jaap

Know for surely that i am in the right track,  feeling good,  content,  simran helps me beat PTSD , i am having less flashbacks these days.  Don't want to waste time chatting. 

Still struggling to wake up early,  kalyug working on me in the early hours.