Day 38-525 Jaaps
Day 39-680 Jaaps
Day 40-740 Jaaps
Day 41-680 Jaaps
Day 42-670 Jaaps

4,285 completed this week

25,778 completed since started 
99,222 left till 125,000

Sangat Ji please share your experience while doing Simran or any other Jaap to encourage the Sangat members, so they can start Naam Simran.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 11:33 AM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Will be starting the 125,000 Mool Mantar Jaap  will post under this topic the progress. It will not be done according to any maryada.  The Jaap will be done while sitting, standing or walking. 

The purpose is to train the mind to listen to the sound of the voice and to still the mind.  This will keep the mind busy so it won't go after every thought. This Jaap is to help steady the mind to jap and eventually to be able to put attention on Waheguru GurMantra.

feel free to join in anytime.

Very good example for other to follow, I am going through stressful time and would try to start something similar. May be initial target of 1100 would be good!

On 3/5/2021 at 5:57 AM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

First week update

Day 1-898 Jaaps
Day 2-760 Jaaps
Day 3-895 Jaaps
Day 4-650 Jaaps
Day 5-940 Jaaps
Day 6-755 Jaaps
Day 7-665 Jaaps

Total: 5,563 Jaaps completed 

119,437 left to do

First week is done.  Still trying to get the mind to sit and listen to the Mantar as that's the goal.  You need to keep the Mantar going all the time and have your guard up to make any progress or else thoughts will slowly creep back in and you will be back in the mind state as it was when you begain the jaap. 
You need to do massive  amount of Jaap to still the mind and cut off entertainment for the gyan indries to make any progress.

Please share your experiences as your also doing the Jaap.

Waheguru Waheguru

May I know how are you keeping the count especially if you are doing while walking, doing something else etc. Are you using mala or fingers or app?

On 3/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Ragmaala said:

I started doing 6 malas of Moolmantra( till Nanak Hosi Bhi Sach) everyday since March 1. Goal is to fulfill bachans of Mahapurush to atleast do one sehaj path in month at a minimum.  I also do it while driving from work. I mostly do antarghat. 

so day 1-5 , 30 malas = 3240 jaaps

I would request others to join in the japa and post their progress.  WJKK WJKF  !

I would like to start and would post soon. it is nice if you have company

injured my hand, so resting at home and good time to start spiritual timetable. Today trying to spend time reading spiritual books, listening to  Waheguru Waheguru Channel etc. to concentrate mind but it seems like bit hard doing Gurmantar malas. Trying to push myself to kick start, beginning is the most difficult.

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

It's Sant Baba Harnaam Singh jee Rampurkherewale sis.

Sant Baba MahaHarnaam Singh jee Buchonwale is a different Mahapurakh. He was the Spiritual master of Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale.

JFYI

Bhul chuk maaf

Thank you for correcting me. I was thinking both of these great saints are the same, but on checking the reference texts it becomes clear now. 

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...