Return of Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji - Nanaksar Waley

Guest ragmala
On 3/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, sevak said:

It fills me with even more enthusiasm.

That's great man. If you want to get blessings from any Mahapurush you have to follow their bachan to the best of your capacity. same goes for me. 

Here is a summary of what I have understood from the bachans of Baba Ishar Singh Ji. 

Amritvela is a must, no compromise at all. Nitnem must be pakka, and is a ticket to Dargah. Minimum of 1 sehaj path/month in either form of Gurbani, Moolmantra or Gurumantra or 2.5 hrs per day minimum. Do dhyana of Guru Nanak's Charan when meditating. Pay visit to a dharamasthana everyday if possible and do sangat of Gursikhs/Gurumukhs who connect us Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Cinemas/Songs/Dramas are doorway to Hell/Narak and must be avoided. ( I have been myself guilty of not following this bachan, it took me a while to fully grasp it, its hard to not watch Dramas but is very essential for spiritual development). Read Gurbani with prem, as if you are reading a love letter from Guru Nanak Sahib, and absorb it, and follow the bachans in Gurbani. ( I tend to rush 5 Bania path) When you do path, do it with the bhav that Guru Sahib is sitting in front of you and listening to your path, then it becomes a sort of seva. Seva is also needed along with Simran to progress spiritually. I never understood if Baba Ji meant sewa of Guru Sahib or general sewa like langar, jhadoo etc. 

So if someone (me included) reallys wants prasanta of Baba Ishar Singh ji, then they must follow their bachans. This is the essence I have understood from their bachans.  

Thank You RagMala Guest, Excellent post. 

1) You said 1 sheaf path in the form of MoolMantra (6 malas daily) or Waheguru (80 malas) or 2.5 hours minimum (from where did you find the 2.5 hours one, bcoz I cannot find any literature that supports it.

2) I am guilty of doing my Nitnem banis fast, if I do it slow and with prem, its going to be a miss for sure. But other banis are done to the best of prem I possibly can. 

3) Dont care about cinemas, songs, dramas ----- Its all Jhooth ! man-made non-sense. 

4) I have to start seva, once this COVID-19 is mess. I wish to do jhoothay pander and jorra sewa at Gurdwaras. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, sevak said:

I have also heard about 2.5 hours karza. However, does 2.5 hours count towards 1 sehaj path as u pointed above?

I think I understand your question. I was not clear when writing. You are right technically 2.5 hrs does not equal 1 sehaj path.

2 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

And just to add this maryada of doing 6 malas moolmantar, 80 malas waheguru gurumantra, Japji sahibs etc was done by Singhs during Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jis times and during war times when they were mostly on horses. 

This why I love Nanaksar so much. They have brought back the puratan lost maryadas. 

3 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

And just to add this maryada of doing 6 malas moolmantar, 80 malas waheguru gurumantra, Japji sahibs etc was done by Singhs during Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jis times and during war times when they were mostly on horses. 

Is it mentioned in any historical granth bro?

Does any other Samprada mention anything similar to it?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf