Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Gurparsaad, many options are being provided for Jaaps, but please choose ONE and stick to it for a very LONG time period. Avoid doing Jaap of one Gurbani Shabad/Mantar for 3 months or so, and then switch to another Gurbani Shabad/Mantar. Don't keep switching the Jaaps.

Please remember the below:

Most likely, for an ordinary person (from a spiritual standpoint), it will usually take Sava Lakh (125,000) repetitions (with love, devotion, concentration, firm belief, knowledge, excellent hygiene, etc) of a Jaap/Mantar or even more, before you start feeling/realizing the power of that Jaap/Mantar.

To accomplish 125,000 repetitions of a Jaap in 40 days, one has to do more than 3000 repetitions per day, of that Jaap, which might not be possible for some people. If you plan to do 125,000 repetitions in 6 months (which should not be that hard), then you will have to do approximately 700 repetitions per day.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, paapiman said:

Gurparsaad, many options are being provided for Jaaps, but please choose ONE and stick to it for a very LONG time period. Avoid doing Jaap of one Gurbani Shabad/Mantar for 3 months or so, and then switch to another Gurbani Shabad/Mantar. Don't keep switching the Jaaps.

Please remember the below:

Most likely, for an ordinary person (from a spiritual standpoint), it will usually take Sava Lakh (125,000) repetitions (with love, devotion, concentration, firm belief, knowledge, etc) of a Jaap/Mantar or even more, before you start feeling/realizing the power of that Jaap/Mantar.

To accomplish 125,000 repetitions of a Jaap in 40 days, one has to do more than 3000 repetitions per day, of that Jaap, which might not be possible for some people. If you plan to do 125,000 repetitions in 6 months (which should not be that hard), then you will have to do approximately 700 repetitions per day.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji

What has been your experience using these techniques written in the granths.  Have they produced any results or any experiences for you. Please share if you can.

Waheguru

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

What has been your experience using these techniques written in the granths.  Have they produced any results or any experiences for you. Please share if you can.

Waheguru

Gurparssad, Daas will get back to you in the future brother.

In the meantime, have firm faith in the powers of Gurbani.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

What has been your experience using these techniques written in the granths.  Have they produced any results or any experiences for you. Please share if you can.

Waheguru

 

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

Gurparssad, Daas will get back to you in the future brother.

In the meantime, have firm faith in the powers of Gurbani.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

I would like to know too ji. According to the grapevine your disappearance had something to do with you doing intense bhagti in a hidden cave in some remote mountain.How true is that?What new insights have been revealed to you ji?

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...