FIFA womensssss

lil_princess

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BikramjitSingh

YO FIFA IS THIS WEEK!! anyone goin to watch???!!?!??!??!!?!??!!?!

all i gotta say GO!!! CANADA, GOOO!!!!!

Nope. I've painted my room so I'm gonna have more excitement watching the paint dry.

Guest BikramjitSingh

what's FIFA? :( :shock: :x

Gurpreet Kaur Ji

It stands for Federation Internationale de Football Association

I'm surprised you didn't know that seeing that you are such a Footy fanatic. You probably just follow the Premiership. So were you out late last night celebrating the Man Utd 5-0 win against Panathinaikos ? :cry:

GurFateh

Bikramjit

lol i do watchhhhhh some soccer in the euro!

but this i mean is DIFFERENT its FIFA and its WOMEN soccer! i mean its amazinnnnnnn to watch finally someone of the OPPOSITE sex doing something, and plusssss its exciting, and we are VERY FOURTUNATE to even have WOMEN soccer teams, i mean when have you heard of a AFGANISTAN soccer team for women??

and CANaDA, USA, and other countries might SUCK in the mens legue, but theY KICK ASS in the womens! so thats why im watchin the FIFA cuz itz about my country and its one of my FAV sports!

anywayz one love !

ps. GO CANADA GO!

Guest BikramjitSingh

lol i do watchhhhhh some soccer in the euro!

but this i mean is DIFFERENT its FIFA and its WOMEN soccer! i mean its amazinnnnnnn to watch finally someone of the OPPOSITE sex doing something, and plusssss its exciting, and we are VERY FOURTUNATE to even have WOMEN soccer teams, i mean when have you heard of a AFGANISTAN soccer team for women??

O.K. Bhainji I admire your passion for watching the women's game. Respect to that at least you watch some footy, what I can't understand is those Bibiyan who don't like footy :twisted:

Anyway there was an Afghanistan women's football team under the taliban. They didn't qualify for the women's world cup because they played in their black burqas. They were so easy to beat because of their burqa's gave them limited field of vision they could only pass forwards in a line and never squared the ball. Other teams cottoned on to this and they never won a match :) :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

AMERICANS SAY:

yay! we beat sweden... a sucky team with no hope! we're soo good... love us love us... we crave attention! we're a bunch of snobby stuck up girls who strip after goals.. love us!!

CANADIANS SAY:

we lost to the number 1 team in the world.. the most favored team to win the tournament.. and even then, we scored first on them. we made four mistakes and they scored 4 goals.. the sign of an excellent team, when they capitalize on every mistake you make.

Hahahahhahahahahaha

No Need To Hate, JSB ...

You know your jealous :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anyways, all the best to Canada ..for their next twoooo

You know what it was like 1-1 with Kara Lang, and like 0-3 without her ...You canadians gotta keep her there longer period of time...LOL

Anyways you guys got tuff matches ahead of you...

Beware of Japan :twisted:

LOL@ Sucky Team With No Hope...

I only wonder why its Ranked #1

As always all the best!

yeah, i was very pissed at that..why take Lang out...easily your best through ball passer and one of the best and most accurate in the air passers in the tournament.... it pissed me off... they won't make that mistake twice... she's my best friend.. and i've never met her in my life... she's awsome