Jump to content

AstraZeneca Vaccine and Blood Clots


Recommended Posts

Take vaccine. I had 2 doses pfizer. Felt fever 2 days 2nd dose but fine afterwards. Family had covid, dad worst fever 3 weeks , but i was saved due to vaccine and guru kirpa. Not sure about astrazeneca for under 55, i would avoid that. Parents are booked for moderna vaccine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Take vaccine. I had 2 doses pfizer. Felt fever 2 days 2nd dose but fine afterwards. Family had covid, dad worst fever 3 weeks , but i was saved due to vaccine and guru kirpa. Not sure about astrazeneca for under 55, i would avoid that. Parents are booked for moderna vaccine. 

Haven't the vaccines come out too fast, without detailed studies on animals?

Doesn't it usually take years for a vaccine to come out?

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 3:44 AM, Sat1176 said:

I’ve had the first dose. Can’t say I felt great after having it. Had fever for 2 days and my arm was swollen for over a week.

I would take my chances with  vaccine over getting COVID again.

How long did your symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for you and did anything help. Waheguru

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 7:49 AM, Ragmaala said:

Take vaccine. I had 2 doses pfizer. Felt fever 2 days 2nd dose but fine afterwards. Family had covid, dad worst fever 3 weeks , but i was saved due to vaccine and guru kirpa. Not sure about astrazeneca for under 55, i would avoid that. Parents are booked for moderna vaccine. 

How long did your family symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for them and did anything help. Waheguru

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

How long did your symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for you and did anything help. Waheguru

After taking the vaccine it took a couple of days to recover. I had the AstraZeneca jab and my wife had the Pfizer one. She recovered much master and was only mildly affected for a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

After taking the vaccine it took a couple of days to recover. I had the AstraZeneca jab and my wife had the Pfizer one. She recovered much master and was only mildly affected for a day.

Waheguru Ji

How bad was going through covid, how long did it take to recover naturally or was it the vaccine.  What was the worst that happened while you were going through it and what helped.

Did it leave lasting effects on you or have recovered from everything.

Waheguru

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

How bad was going through covid, how long did it take to recover naturally or was it the vaccine.  What was the worst that happened while you were going through it and what helped.

Did it leave lasting effects on you or have recovered from everything.

Waheguru

Took good couple of weeks to get over main symptoms using over the counter medicines. My cough was quite bad and the shivering.

It has left me with breathing issues and lungs don’t feel like before. Suffering from blood circulation issues with hands and feet feel like I’m holding or walking on ice. Never had these issues before. I can’t put my hands in cold water or drink cold drinks. Messed me right up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

How long did your family symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for them and did anything help. Waheguru

Fever lasted for 2-3 weeks, extremely tired and fatigued for one month after, doing better now. 

My other relative in India had it really bad, he was admitted, but doing fine now. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 4:44 PM, paapiman said:

Haven't the vaccines come out too fast, without detailed studies on animals?

Doesn't it usually take years for a vaccine to come out?

 

Bhul chuk maaf

same principle as the regular winter flu vaccine. It took over a decade (10-12 years) to discover a new medicine for any disease but the scientists have used the same principle here as for other antiviral vaccines.  It is very possible that  we would need a booster jab every winter for protecting us against covid. 

I am advising everyone to have a Pfizer vaccine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...