Biggest threat to Sikhi today; making Gurus like normal humans.

This move is a well thought out plan to try to weaken sikhi. This is to make the Gurus like normal humans. Even sikhs are falling prey to it. When I read articles they make gurus seem like noble human beings who sought equality, social justice and struggled to fight oppression. This is really such a joke. Guru is the actual embodiment of the one source.

The whole purpose of this is to keep your consciousness low, to the material world, and keep you away from Gurbani. Cuz gurbani is magic. Gurbani instantly raises your consciousness to countless realms and worlds, much above the material world, while keeping you grounded. Gurbani is perfect, and they are trying to keep you away from it.

This propaganda that is being played out is a purely atheist one, the goal is to completely cut out spirituality. The goal is for you to not believe in anything supernatural. Its sad to see sikhs falling prey to it. They say, Baba Deep Singh's head wasn't fully cut off. These ****** even say that Guru Gobind Singh ji didn't cut human heads, but lied, made a show, and cut goats. But if you know gurbani then you know;

"ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਰਬ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲੈ ॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਾਰਿ ਜੀਵਾਲੈ ॥
My True Guru is the Sustainer and Cherisher of all. My True Guru kills and revives."

"ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥ ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥
ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥ ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥
If you desire to play this game of love with Me, then step onto My Path with your head in hand. When you place your feet on this Path, give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20|| " (do not hesitate)

Gurbani talks extensively about ridhi sidhi, supernatural powers, and much more. Life itself is magic; we are literally on round spinning planet that is floating in space. Also the Gurus performed miracles upon miracles, whenever they deemed fit or to make a point. It really isn't that big of a deal, but as sikhs we love the hukam, the will of the one. Its all just a game and we get everything by abiding in it.