A question too afraid too ask

ama

Though I am getting spiritual with time but often my mind gets agitated seeing the present conditions and questions start coming up...

Our present times are very dangerous considering the farms bills can literally wipe out sikh farmers economically in Punjab.

Our elders are sitting on roads for past 4 months with over 350 dead when it was time for them to live relaxed life. But our enemies continue to thrive in positions of power.

Leader who cheated us are leading good lives with sufficient wealth for several generations. You may say, akal purkh will do justice... But when our sikh get killed, and the killer lives a good life for many decades, questions start to come up....

This is not new. Over 100000+ fake encounters in Punjab during 80s, thousands dead, brutually murdered in 84 riots, lackhs dead during partition. All those politicians who did this are living as if they did nothing wrong and continue to life good work-family life in politics and family.

In present times, our youth can only do labor jobs whether in indian or abroad. Shops even in India, are owned mostly non-sikhs while they employ security guards earning 8000 per month are sikhs.

All major thiriving businesses are owned by non-sikhs... 

If in my personal life, I am facing issues.Though I am highly grateful to waheguru for so many blessings but some time I feel alone. I am 32, and proudly tie turban, MBA by qualification and good enough personality..But even I am having hard time getting married to girl from good sikh family..Sometimes I wish had gone abroad, removed turban, had my hair cut, and would have easily got married by now like most of my friends...I wonder if I ever had a son, better if I cut his hair from start, else he will end up like me without any love life and like most turbaned and full beard boys who continue to suffer quietly...

If akal purkh take care of their saints, why do innocent sikhs who pray daily and live life as per sikh ethos continue to suffer..

On 4/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, ama said:

Though I am getting spiritual with time but often my mind gets agitated seeing the present conditions and questions start coming up...

Our present times are very dangerous considering the farms bills can literally wipe out sikh farmers economically in Punjab.

Our elders are sitting on roads for past 4 months with over 350 dead when it was time for them to live relaxed life. But our enemies continue to thrive in positions of power.

Leader who cheated us are leading good lives with sufficient wealth for several generations. You may say, akal purkh will do justice... But when our sikh get killed, and the killer lives a good life for many decades, questions start to come up....

This is not new. Over 100000+ fake encounters in Punjab during 80s, thousands dead, brutually murdered in 84 riots, lackhs dead during partition. All those politicians who did this are living as if they did nothing wrong and continue to life good work-family life in politics and family.

In present times, our youth can only do labor jobs whether in indian or abroad. Shops even in India, are owned mostly non-sikhs while they employ security guards earning 8000 per month are sikhs.

If in my personal life, I am facing issues.Though I am highly grateful to waheguru for so many blessings but some time I feel alone. I am 32, and proudly tie turban, MBA by qualification and good enough personality..But even I am having hard time getting married to girl from good sikh family..Sometimes I wish had gone abroad, removed turban, had my hair cut, and would have easily got married by now like most of my friends...I wonder if I ever had a son, better if I cut his hair from start, else he will end up like me without any love life and like most turbaned and full beard boys who continue to suffer quietly...

If akal purkh take care of their saints, why do innocent sikhs who pray daily and live life as per sikh ethos continue to suffer..

Brother ama jee,

there are many things which can be discussed, and I do understand your feelings, you being disheartend and somehow cofused too.

But many things are due to our own mistakes and ignorance.

When you say innocent sikhs suffer and others enjoy inspite of doing bad karam, well, the Bani tells us:

Ek pita, ekas ke ham barak . There is only one Lord father creator, Waheguru Akal Purukh, and all beings are His children

Or are the hindus, muslims , christians or atheists also not created by Him? is there any other Creator apart from Him?

All the gods, incarnations of Vishnu Jee, godesses, angels and countless other beings on other levels of consciousness, of different dharmas, philosophers and so on ... all are his creation.

His creation is characterized by varities at all levels, be it gross or subtle, be it Baikunth the abode of Vishnu and his incarnations, or the dev lok, or be it any other level of consciousness.

He alone is One, and His abode of eternal truth is also One (Sach Khand), apart from it, all is paraphernalia.

Going back to your points of your posts above, it is we people who see different people with different perspectives, and classify them, as ours, as outsiders, as foreigners, or of different dharams,  but in His eyes, all are His souls, be in whatsoever joonee. All carry His Jot.

It is by inmense fortune, that one is born in such envoirements and is aware of His majesty, of His infinite love and mercy.

Following are some verses from the Bani which as per my understanding shed some light on the main points of your post above: 

ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਜੀਆ ਦੇਖਿ ਸਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਲੈ ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਪੁਰਬਿ ਕਮਾਈ ॥

Ahinis Jeeaa Dhaekh Samhaalai Sukh Dhukh Purab Kamaaee ||

Day and night, God watches over and takes care of His living beings; they receive pleasure and pain according to their past actions.

* We suffer or get pleasure due to our own past karma, and this imples also that whatever anyone does now, will for sure have to pay or get rewarded at its correct/due time.

We are very limited, we can hardly see farther than a mile, then, how can we see what karam have we done in our past births, the law of karmas is not like cutting the vegetables now and cook them and have them as food for luch for example, it is a much complex law to be understood by our petty and short mind.

To see how accurately the law of karma operates, we have to arise within and see it with our own eyes. Not otherwise.

Everybody is entangled in maya, thus remain fattily ignorant. The only way to cut this ignorance is with the aid of Guru Jee´s teachings, in order to understand ourselves better as well as His infinite creation.

Nobody becomes His devotee, just by being born in paricular caste, gender, nationality or dharam.

One is His lover, if only one has Him at all times.

In that respect the Bani says:

ਨੀਧਨ ਕੌ ਧਨੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਿਆਰੁ

Needhhan Ka Dhhan Naam Piaar ||

I am poor, but I have the Wealth of Your Name, O my Beloved.

In the next verse, it clarifies one step even further: 

ਇਹੁ ਧਨੁ ਸਾਰੁ ਹੋਰੁ ਬਿਖਿਆ ਛਾਰੁ ॥੪॥

Eihu Dhhan Saar Hor Bikhiaa Shhaar ||4||

This is the most excellent wealth; all else is poison and ashes.

So let us ask ourselves, if we all call ourselves His children or lovers, but how many of us has faithfully followed the Bani, to have that excellence of the wealth of His sacred Name?

In the end, it is this virtue of our devotion of His Name, which He sees and looks for in His beings.

He does not see where you come from, or if you are rich, poor, tall, short, black or white, and so on ....  He only sees the love of our devotion to His Name.

For once we firmly believe as seen in the verse above that apart from His Name, everything else is poison  and ashes, then only will we try each and every second with our breaths, to not waste any time in which we do not gather the wealth of His Name, because as seen in the words of Guru Jee, that "all else" is poison and ashes.

Once we start walking the path of His Name, automatically we will become virtuos, shed all our imperfections and impurities, and we shall become good human beings, until then we are much under the falsehood me, mine .....

The saints you mention being protected by Him, should be an inspiration and a living example for the rest of us human beings, if only we want Him to take care of us as His babies/children.

We want the results, but without paying the price for that "protection" of His.

If we submit ourselves to the devotion of His Name as seen in the Bani, He will take care of us at all times with His kirpa, but, if we use our own will and do manmat, then brother, we are bound by our own karam.

Just as by being admitted in a good school, we do not get passed, for that, we have to pay attention to the "teachings of the Teacher" and do our "homework" without looking or caring for what others do or not do.

I apologize if I have upset or disturbed you in any way.

Good luck bro.

On 4/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, ama said:

Hi. Everything’s Karam, according to our past deeds and actions. We as Walkers of the path of Truth are taught to fight for justice when it is required and that’s what the farmers have done. Look at some of the Gurus and their Sikhs, burned on hot plates, tortured in horrific ways, and the Gurus sons. The bad souls will answer for their deeds in this life of after death. Their karmas are read out and just when they think they’ve gotten away with their deeds, they will suffer for them. 

God is fair and no bad deed goes unpunished in the end, it’s His law. This earth is a Test World. Guru Harkrishan Ji passed at a young age, his life showed acceptance of hukam. The choices we make are important. Fighting for justice is righteous. Those farmers righteous deeds won’t go unnoticed in His Court and either will the bad souls. We don’t live forever, life is temporary. When we have truly accepted death, were more able to accept hukam. 

On 4/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, ama said:

I am 32, and proudly tie turban, MBA by qualification and good enough personality..But even I am having hard time getting married to girl from good sikh family.

wjkk wjkf

Please have a look at the topic below.

Jaap to find a great Life Partner - Sikhi | Questions and Answers - SikhAwareness Forum

Bhul chuk maaf