How to know if a person is genuine?

Manav

WGJKK WGJKFF

Bhul chuk maaf 🙏

I am not sure how to put this into words but I have seen people getting ripped off by priests and other people who claim to have the power to help others by giving them "upaaye" and all.

I am not here to judge but how can I know if the person is genuine?

I am very sure, true saints do exist between us but how can I distinguish if the person is really a saint and not con?

Honestly, I can't bare the sight when people get exploited because of their insecurities.

Bhul chuk maaf 🙏

Sarbat da bhala 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 11:33 PM, SunnySingh said:

First of all from our side it is almost impossible to recognize a true saint.

Have a look at our Guru Sahiban, where even some of their family members did not recognize them as such, or even Bhagats of highest order like Kabir Sahib,  Christ, where people torture them whether verbally or physically.

It is usually whomsoever they want to get hold of their hand, can recognize and accept them. in that respect the Bani says that those people are wadbhagee. 

Bhoolay marg jinay bataaya aisa Gur wadbhagee paaya.

Then too with much difficulties, doubts will assail them until they go within with abhyaas and see the real form of that saint within themselves.

Another quality of them is that they will only sing praises of the only permanent and eternal Truth,  Waheguru,  and inspire us to do only that bhakti as per Gurbani, which will reunite us with Him.

But sadly, kalyug has held such a strong grip on the people, that inspite of being told the truth in simple and direct manner , people will strongly criticize them, for trying to not follow the criteria of an established religion as per their views in terms of rituals and dogmas, that too, when the Bani says that the chanting of His name is the highest among all religions.

They are the embodiment of humility, peace and forgiveness, they will even lower themselves, in order to avoid any quarrels and fights.

Our Guru Sahiban are the real picture of what a true Saint ought to be.

I've seen high level sants who have been slandered for not covering their heads. They are without a doubt saints, but the fools throw rocks at them for their external appearance ignoring the internal. Guaranteed if Guru Nanak came to earth now, head uncovered, sikhs would attack him with full force. The fools dont understand that its the inner purity that counts. A mahapurakh much of the time will take the form of a humble householder as Guru Nanak or can come in the form of a being dressed as a King as Guru Gobind was. I would advise you to look beyond the exterior, and ask God for guidance. Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, if the person is speaking in line with it, then okay. But be careful because they are very few and far between right now, I only know of one on earth atm.

If I were in your position, I would just trust Guru Granth Sahib Ji and take its word as Truth. The teachings have come directly from the Gurus themselves and it's all thats really needed. You just need to read, understand, apply and have faith. The gyan/ teachings have been lived by the Gurus themselves in action. 

8 hours ago, Lioness1 said:

I've seen high level sants who have been slandered for not covering their heads. They are without a doubt saints, but the fools throw rocks at them for their external appearance ignoring the internal. Guaranteed if Guru Nanak came to earth now, head uncovered, sikhs would attack him with full force. The fools dont understand that its the inner purity that counts. A mahapurakh much of the time will take the form of a humble householder as Guru Nanak or can come in the form of a being dressed as a King as Guru Gobind was. I would advise you to look beyond the exterior, and ask God for guidance. Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, if the person is speaking in line with it, then okay. But be careful because they are very few and far between right now, I only know of one on earth atm.

If I were in your position, I would just trust Guru Granth Sahib Ji and take its word as Truth. The teachings have come directly from the Gurus themselves and it's all thats really needed. You just need to read, understand, apply and have faith. The gyan/ teachings have been lived by the Gurus themselves in action. 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji would come with his head covered. What you espouse is a silghtly nicer version of Manmat. Please study Gurbani and discuss Gurbani. 

Don't you already have your own forum?

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Who is she bro? She has a Forum?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Rather than go into it Veer Ji, I recommend you look closely at her narrative and see what effect it has on Purtan Gursikhi, what it could condone for her group, and whether or not it truly has respect for the Guru Sahiban, their Bani or their Rehit. 

I will say we already evicted her on Sikhsangat. 

Save said virus definition under Vanilla Scented Acetone and also under Wasp Cults. And never forget the aroma. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Also note how her narrative will repeat on a loop and she will refrain from any actual discourse on Gurbnai. 

I also suggest you do Braham Kvach and Benti Chaupai. 

British Sikhs need to keep their eyes open and be very discerning. 

Is the Lioness looking for a prey?...lol

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 7:32 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Also note how her narrative will repeat on a loop and she will refrain from any actual discourse on Gurbnai. 

I also suggest you do Braham Kvach and Benti Chaupai. 

British Sikhs need to keep their eyes open and be very discerning. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:56 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Chances anyone you know is a Saint is very low. 

I’m sorry, are you obsessed with me/ meantally I’ll? You’ve written like 100 messages to me on all other threads too, do you know what stalking is because you’re actually doing it on here and it’s scary. Why don’t you back off and get an actual life, no one has time for sad people who like to project their pain on others. Be more positive, you are no one to judge what stage of Bhagti I or anyone else are at. You’re a wannabe bully, but you fail at it miserably. Grown ups don’t speak the way you do, it’s clear to see from all your other creepy stalker messages that you are super immature with zero social skills and a total lack of civility. Grow up and get better.

1 hour ago, Lioness11 said:

I’m sorry, are you obsessed with me/ meantally I’ll? You’ve written like 100 messages to me on all other threads too, do you know what stalking is because you’re actually doing it on here and it’s scary. Why don’t you back off and get an actual life, no one has time for sad people who like to project their pain on others. Be more positive, you are no one to judge what stage of Bhagti I or anyone else are at. You’re a wannabe bully, but you fail at it miserably. Grown ups don’t speak the way you do, it’s clear to see from all your other creepy stalker messages that you are super immature with zero social skills and a total lack of civility. Grow up and get better.

That's lovely friend.