General knowledge

Fizz786

27 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Are you sure? 

There are hordes of pervert muslim blokes who seem to prey on vulnerable females (especially underage ones) of other communities. How do we know that you aren't one of them? 

And if there is any sister who would actually PM some random muslim over the internet - they must be retarded. 

And the rest of you here - don't be retarded and put any of our sisters under any potential risk.

look I am a female. All I wanted is some help. You dont have to be so angry about it.

The hate against muslims is clear in your words. Talking to "Anyone" online would have made more sense then using the word muslim!! 

I didnt think of it that way as I wouldnt do that to anyone anyway.

I only wanted some help in my research. You dont have to be so full of hatred against me. The perverts are disgusting lowlifes and its obviously wrong.

Your approach was uncalled for. There is a way of talking even online. 

I am getting the answers I need now. Its best to do this my way.

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah please, and if you are what you say you are - in this day and age of mass grooming going on, and with all the emerging details of predatory behavior all over society, from street level to the BBC, Hollywood, parliament and even the royal family in the UK, please be more sensitive. And please don't be surprised, angry or shocked if some of my own community, fed up to death of decades of having to deal with the types of animals in the videos I posted earlier, are hawkish in protecting vulnerable members of our community.  If you are a female you should understand and maybe even applaud cautionary measures - given these realities. 

Thank you for relaxing your temper. To be honest I never even thought of it that way. And yes I should take extra precautions. It didnt even occur to me that what im saying is risky. So sorry for my mistake. 

meri problem aa hagia. sidi saadi kuri hagia. thori kamli v lol

On 5/26/2021 at 1:40 PM, Trimandeep Singh said:

"Can you please swear on the life and health of your LOVED ones that you are being honest on this forum?"

Paapiman Ji, one of Guru Sahib's hukams under 52 hukams was not to trust a person who swears in the name of loved ones.

We may take it to the old context when Aurangzeb promised Guru Gobind Singh Ji in the name of Quran to let all Sikhs peacefully leave the fort and reach their destination but broke his promise.

But still, Rehat is universal and not bound to time. We still are to follow 52 hukams sincerely (I am a fool and don't claim to be rehitvaan but all Sikhs have to follow hukams of guru sahib).

A Sikh should neither believe in 'Kasam' nor practice this himself. 

One funny thing came in my mind just now. When I was totally strange to Sikhi and a pure Manmukh (still I am), me and my friends used to steal pens and leadpencils of our classmates in school when they were a new trend and if we were suspected, we would immediately say "If I'm lying, me or my family will die!" and they would leave us.😂😂  We knew that it was just falsehood and no truth. We gathered a large collection in name of God though. Today, I regret doing that when I had Singh with my name. Anyways, main point is 'Kasam' is brahmanvaad.

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

Gurparsaad, we will discuss this in a new topic.

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

Bhen Ji is legit. some of the comments about her were sadly unfortunate and unwanted, and mostly based on unfounded assumptions and a particular context based perceptions. The relevant part of the response not based on Gurmat ideals and practices. Still amazed that one of my brother asked her to swear to prove her bonafide! Instead it would be ideal for them to caution our folks, rather vent out their anger, hate, and frustration. I actually believe that if one fabricates a dream about Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj's vision to engage in any nefarious activities, HE, omnipotent, knows how to deal with them.  my apologies to all.

You might be right about her being legit, that doesn't mean that our people being hawkish is a bad thing, especially given what's been happening in the real world. Plus you could be dead wrong too.  

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You might be right about her being legit, that doesn't mean that our people being hawkish is a bad thing, especially given what's been happening in the real world. Plus you could be dead wrong too.  

bhaaji, as you most probably know that I do not engage in prolonged discussions on almost anything as people are entitled to their opinion and responsible for their Karams, and reap fruits accordingly (even being hawkish). for me it is less relevant if she is legit or not (even I am dead sure that she is a legitimate seeker who has been Blessed by Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj of HIS darshan and welcome, and how many of Sikhs including me has such experiences!), only thing relevant what is my approach to a strange seeker, from spiritual point of view, not from partisan intellectual and philosophical point of view, condemning a curious seeker for being belonging to a group which I may have issues or give a sense what Sikhi is! otherwise I don't have moral right to condemn others of what I do to them. you want to take into view prahalbad karma of all victims and perpetrators, as Baba Nand Singh says nothing bad happens to someone if it is not in your prahalbad karma of this or past life. The response will depend on one's state of mind, perpetuate the karmic cycle and break it, that choice Maharaj Ji gave us. I felt bad for her as I feel bad for others in real world. Take care.

1 minute ago, mahanpaapi said:

bhaaji, as you most probably know that I do not engage in prolonged discussions on almost anything as people are entitled to their opinion and responsible for their Karams, and reap fruits accordingly (even being hawkish). for me it is less relevant if she is legit or not (even I am dead sure that she is a legitimate seeker who has been Blessed by Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj of HIS darshan and welcome, and how many of Sikhs including me has such experiences!), only thing relevant what is my approach to a strange seeker, from spiritual point of view, not from partisan intellectual and philosophical point of view, condemning a curious seeker for being belonging to a group which I may have issues or give a sense what Sikhi is! otherwise I don't have moral right to condemn others of what I do to them. you want to take into view prahalbad karma of all victims and perpetrators, as Baba Nand Singh says nothing bad happens to someone if it is not in your prahalbad karma of this or past life. The response will depend on one's state of mind, perpetuate the karmic cycle and break it, that choice Maharaj Ji gave us. I felt bad for her as I feel bad for others in real world. Take care.

Honestly bhai ji, I think that there are way too many apnay that hide behind some spiritual persona, which really is an excuse for inertia and passivity. It might be more down to personality type and a fear of confronting ugly and potentially dangerous things, than anything else (or put simply cowardice). Now I've seen where these things take us as a community (in even more deeper jeopardy) which then requires even more unpleasant actions to rectify. Better to nip these things in the bud than let them grow into wild unmanageable brambles.  

Now I'm not saying that you are the type I've outlined about, but to me it sounds like you are victim blaming (and implying that it is okay, for example, for some predator to violate underage vulnerable girls) because it some karmic agenda. Now that just completely washes over the whole matter of dharam yudh and okays inaction by Singhs, who were born not just to be reclusive spiritual entities, but at the forefront of confronting and putting down such vile asuras/daints. There is a whole shaster/ashter culture that we've inherited for these reasons - a kirpan was never supposed to be some symbolic, functionless, impractical thing. 

4 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Honestly bhai ji, I think that there are way too many apnay that hide behind some spiritual persona, which really is an excuse for inertia and passivity. It might be more down to personality type and a fear of confronting ugly and potentially dangerous things, than anything else (or put simply cowardice). Now I've seen where these things take us as a community (in even more deeper jeopardy) which then requires even more unpleasant actions to rectify. Better to nip these things in the bud than let them grow into wild unmanageable brambles.  

Now I'm not saying that you are the type I've outlined about, but to me it sounds like you are victim blaming (and implying that it is okay, for example, for some predator to violate underage vulnerable girls) because it some karmic agenda. Now that just completely washes over the whole matter of dharam yudh and okays inaction by Singhs, who were born not just to be reclusive spiritual entities, but at the forefront of confronting and putting down such vile asuras/daints. There is a whole shaster/ashter culture that we've inherited for these reasons - a kirpan was never supposed to be some symbolic, functionless, impractical thing. 

Amen bro. That is neither Sant nor Sipahi. 

I might be wrong but this is just my observation. My thinking might be flawed due my own limited perception. So i apologize in advance   If I hurt someone. 🙏🏽 A poster claiming to be a female, posts, and things get messy lol... someone makes a new account to help her, someone is asking to swear on loved ones, someone starts fighting that kasam is wrong in sikhi lol, people are getting emotional and so forth 

just an observation, how one anonymous poster riles up so many emotions. I think we all are too nice and too eager to help..i might be wrong but something just seemed fishy in original post, where is the op now . Reminds me of a triya charitar...again i m probably wrong

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

thanks, may Maharaj ji Bless you to save the Panth and resort to Shastar. I believe only HE can and will save the Panth, rest is illusion. On karmic issues Maharaj it is hard to digests it because it is about owning one's own karma not victim blaming (borrowed from feminist ideology) and not white washing rather guiding a willing victim towards inner Gyan, not unwilling ones, they can resort to any legal or extra legal remedies. I know she is legit and won't espouse any ill will again any individual or group.  I end this here.

3 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

thanks, may Maharaj ji Bless you to save the Panth and resort to Shastar. I believe only HE can and will save the Panth, rest is illusion. On karmic issues Maharaj it is hard to digests it because it is about owning one's own karma not victim blaming (borrowed from feminist ideology) and not white washing rather guiding a willing victim towards inner Gyan, not unwilling ones, they can resort to any legal or extra legal remedies. I know she is legit and won't espouse any ill will again any individual or group.  I end this here.

Things don't just end where you (or me) think they should, there is a whole world out there that isn't easily definable or controllable like you suggest. What about your own karmic issues with Maharaj? Maybe you need to own them like you're suggesting others should do? Answer me if you are a physical coward or not? Because you seem to be excusing away the inexcusable. There is no way Maharaj just waffled away attacks on our quom like you appear to have done. 

This one case (if it is what is claimed) doesn't negate the thousands of others who've been abused. I believe you have excused away abuse as some karmic payback, rather than something that needs to be confronted and defeated. And I think you are wrong, and all your fancy phrasing, and pacifist holier than thou attitude, doesn't really wash in the real world, let alone with the historical precedents of our quom. Maharaj didn't propagate shasters against tyranny for just one individual in this panth.

What makes you think you are so correct other than your ego? 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Things don't just end where you (or me) think they should, there is a whole world out there that isn't easily definable or controllable like you suggest. What about your own karmic issues with Maharaj? Maybe you need to own them like you're suggesting others should do? Answer me if you are a physical coward or not? Because you seem to be excusing away the inexcusable. There is no way Maharaj just waffled away attacks on our quom like you appear to have done. 

This one case (if it is what is claimed) doesn't negate the thousands of others who've been abused. I believe you have excused away abuse as some karmic payback, rather than something that needs to be confronted and defeated. And I think you are wrong, and all your fancy phrasing, and pacifist holier than thou attitude, doesn't really wash in the real world, let alone with the historical precedents of our quom. Maharaj didn't propagate shasters against tyranny for just one individual in this panth.

What makes you think you are so correct other than your ego? 

thanks brother, not accountable or answerable to you. Many many Blessings to you.

I think everyone is making great points. This issue becomes convoluted and unfair to everyone involved because of very real, current, threats on the Paanth and on our Bibis. 

This should come as no surprise to the op. Her people have customs regarding to speaking with women without their husband or a brother. 

We all want to see everyone safe. 

We also want her question answered, which it has been. 

In fact the thread took tangent when her husband asked she contact a bibi directly instead of learning from this Sangat. 

We must have great concern for the wellbeing of others. We provide Degh,  Tegh, Fateh to all. We don't accept their plight as their Karam. 

We accept our own personal plight as Karam. That is the only Karam we have account in this Yug. 

If you insult me, it's my Karam how I seem to respond that. 

If you do something to an innocent in front of me it's my Karam to fascilitate a semiconsensual nap. 

We don't take photos of dying babies for posterity. We pick them up to our breasts. 

The, do nothing, it's Karam mindset, there is no victim, just an Atma bringing Karam onto themself is usually dispelled when you do something horrible to the person saying that and ask themself how they manifested that whoopin. 

Now accepting Hukam, Karam, Kirpa as a Sikh to achieve Anand and more? Well that's it own thing entirely.