General knowledge

Fizz786

2 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Some predators might target boys too bro. Gurparsaad, we need to protect them too.

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

100. And just as when our girls are too ashamed to get help, because people are too judgemental to give help, our boys suffer from an additional weight of homosexual shame, that actually has nothing to with them, and demasculinazation or feeling so anyway. 

10 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

thanks, may Maharaj ji Bless you to save the Panth and resort to Shastar. I believe only HE can and will save the Panth, rest is illusion. On karmic issues Maharaj it is hard to digests it because it is about owning one's own karma not victim blaming (borrowed from feminist ideology) and not white washing rather guiding a willing victim towards inner Gyan, not unwilling ones, they can resort to any legal or extra legal remedies. I know she is legit and won't espouse any ill will again any individual or group.  I end this here.

6 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Things don't just end where you (or me) think they should, there is a whole world out there that isn't easily definable or controllable like you suggest. What about your own karmic issues with Maharaj? Maybe you need to own them like you're suggesting others should do? Answer me if you are a physical coward or not? Because you seem to be excusing away the inexcusable. There is no way Maharaj just waffled away attacks on our quom like you appear to have done. 

This one case (if it is what is claimed) doesn't negate the thousands of others who've been abused. I believe you have excused away abuse as some karmic payback, rather than something that needs to be confronted and defeated. And I think you are wrong, and all your fancy phrasing, and pacifist holier than thou attitude, doesn't really wash in the real world, let alone with the historical precedents of our quom. Maharaj didn't propagate shasters against tyranny for just one individual in this panth.

What makes you think you are so correct other than your ego? 

Brothers, let's look to Gurbani for guidance.

The below verses are from Sri Uggardanti Sahib jee.

image.png.a61c9dac204a46547caa17c2d09b1d8b.png

image.thumb.png.809b8db39cfb5ffcfb9d16310b663d39.png

Bhul chuk maaf

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Some predators might target boys too bro. Gurparsaad, we need to protect them too.

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

Guru ji has forewarned us about this in DG bhai ji: Look at chariter 105 about Taas Beg. 

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/84893-charitio-pakyaan-warning-of-paedo-grooming-chariter-105/

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

HUM AKAALI SAB KE WALI HUMRA PANTH NYARA HAI

We are the worshippers of the Immortal Almighty God, we protect ALL, Our way is unique.

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf

And don't forget:

Nitaanayaan de taan (strength for the powerless)

Niaasrayan de assra (hope for those without hope)

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

And don't forget:

Nitaanayaan de taan (strength for the powerless)

Niaasrayan de assra (hope for those without hope)

Waheguru. Waheguru.

ਮਿਥਿਆ ਤਨ ਨਹੀ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰਾ ॥

False is the body which does not do good to others.

Bhul chuk maaf