Stolen Children | Residential School survivors speak out

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

People in Canada should especially watch this. Hidden history and treatment of indigenous children. 

Yup the history of indigenous people is very very sad. They are still suffering the effects upto this day. The first nation,inuit and metis people have the highest rates of depression, suicide, drug addiction etc, almost6-10 times compared to canadian folks. European colonizers have fucked up a lot, all over World.  Indigenous culture was basically wiped out. 

18 hours ago, Jageera said:

People in Canada should also be thankful that this criminal dally is banned from their shores. Who knows what could happen if they allowed lowlife scumbag criminals in.

They've already got hordes of your jut veers there doing hard drug dealing and murdering each other as you know - I doubt I could make any dent on that......lol 

16 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Yup the history of indigenous people is very very sad. They are still suffering the effects upto this day. The first nation,inuit and metis people have the highest rates of depression, suicide, drug addiction etc, almost6-10 times compared to canadian folks. European colonizers have fucked up a lot, all over World.  Indigenous culture was basically wiped out. 

What makes you think this isn't exactly what they wanted/planned? 

Just now, Ragmaala said:

I am sure thats what they wanted.

I think disrupting and stunting, and reversing indigenous progress and stability is something that goes hand in hand with Eurocentric colonisation, and maybe even western culture in itself? 

I mean yanks still talk about 'scorched earth policies' today when it comes to 'interventions' or 'regime change' in other nations. 

We should apply this to our own ithihaas and experiences. Look at Panjab now compared to only a century and half ago, it looks like we've gone backwards too.   

But in the end , in grand scheme of things, this is a play of Kaal in Nirankar’s hukum. Gore had the brains to deceive people, and that’s what they did. We were either simple minded or the kings/princes were too busy in aish prasti. Dynasties/ empires come and go. Power  can blind you and ultimately leads to your downfall. Jiski lathi uski bhains. At one point jews were vulnerable, now they have amassed strength/power to kick ass, and now everyone is crying. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji have said koi kisi ko raaj na dehe jo lehe apne nij bhuj bal se le hai. 

3 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

For sure

Should we educate our newer generations about this? Would they care? 

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

They've already got hordes of your jut veers there doing hard drug dealing and murdering each other as you know - I doubt I could make any dent on that......lol 

Says the pedo chuda criminal who is banned from Canada for sex crimes,lol the irony

1 hour ago, Jageera said:

Says the pedo chuda criminal who is banned from Canada for sex crimes,lol the irony

I think you're the pedo (as well as a gandu), that's why you get upset whenever anyone posts information exposing them. Probably why you're so angry all the time too. lol

Have you stopped abusing your family yet? 

Besides, when the lockdown is over, Canada is the last place I want to go, instead I'm going to book a ticket straight to Malaysia, and give your mom (the poor women.....) some good loving, smack your bapu in the face for ruining her life and lumbering her with an angry, smelly peasant like you. The poor women in your house need rescuing from you and your angry erratic outbursts. 

Edited by dalsingh101
Jageera dungur jut's mom called me and filled me in about her situation.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:56 AM, dalsingh101 said:

I think you're the pedo (as well as a gandu), that's why you get upset whenever anyone posts information exposing them. Probably why you're so angry all the time too. lol

Have you stopped abusing your family yet? 

Besides, when the lockdown is over, Canada is the last place I want to go, instead I'm going to book a ticket straight to Malaysia, and give your mom (the poor women.....) some good loving, smack your bapu in the face for ruining her life and lumbering her with an angry, smelly peasant like you. The poor women in your house need rescuing from you and your angry erratic outbursts. 

Lol,your post proves my point of what a criminal chuda machod you are. Me and anger outbursts? Lol look whos talking. The penchod who cant sleep because of his guilty conscience for all the sexual crimes he's committed.

Lol penchod pedo begged and cried at admin to delete the other thread where I exposed this admin cut and his crimes.Imagine being banned by a Canada for being a pedo,how low can someone get.Oh ya I forgot,we're talking about a pendu from jatana here,hahaha.Your chudi mom must cry herself to sleep every night knowing her illegitimate child is now a pedo homo.Sigh.

Please do come over,no joke, I will make sure a you have a hospitable and unforgettable stay.Don't worry,there are many african students here,you can still get your daily supply of kalah lund.Hopefully your Ugandan bf back home doesn't get angry.

2 hours ago, Jageera said:

Lol,your post proves my point of what a criminal chuda machod you are. Me and anger outbursts? Lol look whos talking. The penchod who cant sleep because of his guilty conscience for all the sexual crimes he's committed.

Lol penchod pedo begged and cried at admin to delete the other thread where I exposed this admin cut and his crimes.Imagine being banned by a Canada for being a pedo,how low can someone get.Oh ya I forgot,we're talking about a pendu from jatana here,hahaha.Your chudi mom must cry herself to sleep every night knowing her illegitimate child is now a pedo homo.Sigh.

Please do come over,no joke, I will make sure a you have a hospitable and unforgettable stay.Don't worry,there are many african students here,you can still get your daily supply of kalah lund.Hopefully your Ugandan bf back home doesn't get angry.

The rest of you....look at how this nonce tries to distract from important information regarding highly placed pedos. He does this regularly on such threads. 

On 5/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Pops off after changing his display image to yours. 

Lol. Impressive. 

@Jageera Go ahead and act right bro. We can wait. 

He's probably at home now, getting pumped up to Moosewala (inbetween abusing the womenfolk), and then when he feels strong enough, he'll come back with some rambling, frothing at the mouth 'reply'. Meanwhile, the to55er tries to obfuscate the thread and the whole issue of indigenous people and their systemic oppression. Truth is, peasants like that have always benefited from colonialism, that's why they are so defensive of it. Their forefathers were morally dead opportunists who jumped on the bandwagon - so maybe his behaviour shouldn't surprise us in this context?

31 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

He's probably at home now, getting pumped up to Moosewala (inbetween abusing the womenfolk), and then when he feels strong enough, he'll come back with some rambling, frothing at the mouth 'reply'. Meanwhile, the to55er tries to obfuscate the thread and the whole issue of indigenous people and their systemic oppression. Truth is, peasants like that have always benefited from colonialism, that's why they are so defensive of it. Their forefathers were morally dead opportunists who jumped on the bandwagon - so maybe his behaviour shouldn't surprise us in this context?

Hopefully he drinks that milk and sits down. The train is about to move and we all need to sit, face forward, and see what the conductor has to say. 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:25 AM, dalsingh101 said:

The rest of you....look at how this nonce tries to distract from important information regarding highly placed pedos. He does this regularly on such threads. 

Lol look whos talking after threatening to buy a flight ticket,fly half way across the world to commit rape and violence.

I just do it as response to all you have done these past 2 years.You bastard did it in the farmers thread.Penchoda.

With every post the pendu from jatana reveals himself more and more. There cant be a bigger pendu than you dally. Pendus usually threaten to meet and fight in the same city,this pedo wants to travel half the world to rape.What a miserable sob.

Hahaha i guess exposing dally as a pedo or using his dp finally made him snap and cry like a admin cut.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:55 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Pops off after changing his display image to yours. 

Lol. Impressive. 

@Jageera Go ahead and act right bro. We can wait. 

Give this same advice to your boy dally before being a fan boy.Have you even read the shit he has thrown my way the past 2 years. Be objective and not a blind follower your whole life.

I am acting right.You can keep on waiting.

On 5/29/2021 at 7:27 AM, dalsingh101 said:

you have this neverending fantasy of abusing women.Did your mothers boyfriend do that dally?Did you get your ass whipped after he was done with that hag?Let me guess,was he a Jatt or a Gora hence your hatred for them?Its not our fault your mom is a whore dally.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:25 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Ok dally,calm down boy,now tell all of us why are you BANNED FROM ENTERING CANADA? You are the one changing the subject everytime I bring it up.Was a simple question.Why so hard to answer?Is this why you cant sleep at night dally boy?

7 hours ago, Jageera said:

Give this same advice to your boy dally before being a fan boy.Have you even read the shit he has thrown my way the past 2 years. Be objective and not a blind follower your whole life.

Well. Having not been here that long. At least visibly, or in depth, you're right Veer Ji. Maybe we need to sue each other for peace. Give each other a bit of extra respect. Straighten  the Pagh a bit. I'm sure it's not a one way thing. 

13 hours ago, Jageera said:

Man. We go way back bro. There I was blind, and you were following me around. I had no idea. 

Point is we all each others boys. 

Our Akanhars are just touching, throwing off sparks. 

We need a new years.