Stolen Children | Residential School survivors speak out

On 5/30/2021 at 8:56 PM, Jageera said:

Lol look whos talking after threatening to buy a flight ticket,fly half way across the world to commit rape and violence.

I just do it as response to all you have done these past 2 years.You bastard did it in the farmers thread.Penchoda.

With every post the pendu from jatana reveals himself more and more. There cant be a bigger pendu than you dally. Pendus usually threaten to meet and fight in the same city,this pedo wants to travel half the world to rape.What a miserable sob.

Hahaha i guess exposing dally as a pedo or using his dp finally made him snap and cry like a admin cut.

You sound you're crying fudhu. lol

Yet again, you try and derail a thread highlighting important stuff. It's obvious what your agenda is.

And maybe stop looking at kalay's big lunhs and comparing them to your micro-lunh - then you won't keep driving yourself crazy about it?     

On 5/31/2021 at 11:09 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Well. Having not been here that long. At least visibly, or in depth, you're right Veer Ji. Maybe we need to sue each other for peace. Give each other a bit of extra respect. Straighten  the Pagh a bit. I'm sure it's not a one way thing. 

You have a point. I can see you are a reasonable and objective person by your reply. At least you are not threatening to get on a plane and fly half way across the globe to rape my mother, lol.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:55 PM, dalsingh101 said:

You sound you're crying fudhu. lol

Yet again, you try and derail a thread highlighting important stuff. It's obvious what your agenda is.

And maybe stop looking at kalay's big lunhs and comparing them to your micro-lunh - then you won't keep driving yourself crazy about it?     

Lol bondu,whos the cry baby who wants to buy a ticket and come get my Darshan?Hahahaha. Jatana da koosa. Hey dallo,even your village has the word Jat in it,hahahahaha.

Enough distraction & obfuscation, back to the point Dally. Why are you BANNED from entering CANADA?

23 hours ago, Jageera said:

Lol bondu,whos the cry baby who wants to buy a ticket and come get my Darshan?Hahahaha. Jatana da koosa. Hey dallo,even your village has the word Jat in it,hahahahaha.

Enough distraction & obfuscation, back to the point Dally. Why are you BANNED from entering CANADA?

Machoda, I'm not banned from entering Canada. I know you're a bit of a simpleton, but I think this shouldn't be beyond the capacity of even your peanut brain to grasp. lol

I haven't been to Scotland either btw (yet!) but that doesn't mean I'm banned from it. lol

I guess Jageera is what you get when you can't be bothered to give yourself a basic education.

@sarabatam

Bro, feel free to delete all the diatribe between me and jageera on this thread. It's an important topic that doesn't deserve to be detracted like this. 

And just a heads up: I grew up in East London, 'verbal jousting' is something that takes place from a very young age in the playground, so I have a lot of experience at it. If people want to have a dig, that is fine, but I'm more than likely to fire back and they might just end up looking stupid themselves. lol  

I have to say:

Seeing as so many of the people on the forum are from Canada, I'm kind of surprised that none of you have said diddly squat about this????

13 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Shhh...

The..

The...Wypipo will hear you. 

Hearing about their crimes makes them triggered and that's racist. Lol. 

You see what we were talking about on SS!!!!! Over there the yanky brothers and sisters went silent over Tulsa, and here most of the Canuck brothers didn't say peep about this!!!!

Man!! 

And what's even more shocking is in both places presidents/prime ministers opened their mouths up. You would have thought that might have made the sangat less fearful. But brothers ain't got anything to say.....other than a self-confessed neo-nazi sympathiser from Malaysia???? 

Its sad that innocent children had go through all that abuse, physically, mentally, sexually, and their identity stripped away. I am sure there are thousand cases that we don’t know about, all over canada, usa, australia, and other nations that were colonized. 

The powerful always abuses the vulnerable. 

there is nothing that can be done now, the damage is far  beyond repair...

we should be grateful that we are born into sikh families and have the opportunity to become nirbhau nirvair khalsa. Once we achieve that only then we can truly help everyone around us, including the vulnerable.

7 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Its sad that innocent children had go through all that abuse, physically, mentally, sexually, and their identity stripped away. I am sure there are thousand cases that we don’t know about, all over canada, usa, australia, and other nations that were colonized. 

we should be grateful that we are born into sikh families and have the opportunity to become nirbhau nirvair khalsa. Once we achieve that only then we can truly help everyone around us, including the vulnerable.

I think even before that, our community needs to wake up to these socio-ethnic-political realities. I frequently meet apnay who seem so closeted to stark realities, it's like they are mentally infantilised. If anything has made me pukkah sure of the importance of understanding and spreading such awareness from a Sikhi perspective, it's been my interaction with Dasam bani, specifically Charitrio Pakyaan, which does just that in places.  

And remember this is not some issue that effects others only, in the UK there have probably been thousands and thousands of young Sikh girls who've been groomed and abused too. And it's this same 'unstreetwise' infantilised 'rose-tinted glasses' mentality that allowed this thing to grow and grow (as well as the state turning a blind eye to abuses, and even giving support to the abusers). But brothers and sisters here DID confront it (and still are), so I don't think we are at all as helpless as you seem to be suggesting (unless I've misunderstood you?). Not only have these active brothers and sisters increased awareness and decreased the chance of apneean being abused like this, they've also implicitly given hope to other nonSikh communities whose vulnerable females were also targeted, but shut down for having the gall to complain about it.   

I also think there is a lot that can be done now, and facing up to, and dealing with this is only just started. Yes, we might not be able to completely heal the damage, but we can most certainly learn important lessons and challenge such behaviour/culture.  And most importantly send a strong message out in the world that  we aren't all stupid, we know how you  operate and we WILL challenge this, despite all your attempts to hide it and intimidate us into silence.  

44 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Indian schools were the exact same here. What a coincidence. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did none of you people growing up in Canada have ANY inkling that this was going on????  

40 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Did none of you people growing up in Canada have ANY inkling that this was going on????  

There was like a fog...of fake propiety...covering everything before the millenium. People knew. They always knew. You speak to certain people and you see it in their eyes. Like they know far more than their paradigm allows them to say. It's like staring into the eyes of stockholm syndrome victims. It's like...a lot of people know a dark secret and they just don't speak about it outloud. When people survive certain things...things beyond just hardship...they never speak of it again... they'd rather lie to their children. Some dark things beyond belief have happaned and it's given the world ptsd. Like a rape nobody can talk about on a mass scale, so we lie and say it didn't happen, meanwhile our eyes are screaming about it. 

I was blessed by certain people in my family. I have no idea why, still, looking back...

One example is my grandparents used to take me to the closed Indian school to play. They must have taken me at least five times. And every time they'd tell me the most horrible things in the world had happened there to the children. 

Every time we'd have brought food and water, and we'd stay a while. I'd always play, and even though you could feel the pain there, there was this other energy, more powerful than church still resonating there. This goodness...this justice...just burning for them. 

And as a very young child it was like you could feel.. God and the children there still. Their ancestors congregated. 

Sort of a tangent but the so called religous freedom the pilgrims were seeking here was probably satanism soo...that sort of colors things a certain way from the beginning. 

I heard from american indians that the first thanksgiving errupted into violence, not because of a language or cultural barrier, but that when they arrived for this first feast they found it contained human sacrifice, native human. And when they saw that they got spooked and the violence popped off. 

11 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sort of a tangent but the so called religous freedom the pilgrims were seeking here was probably satanism soo...that sort of colors things a certain way from the beginning. 

I heard from american indians that the first thanksgiving errupted into violence, not because of a language or cultural barrier, but that when they arrived for this first feast they found it contained human sacrifice, native human. And when they saw that they got spooked and the violence popped off. 

I know Sikh communities have been in Canada for even longer than Sikhs in britain. It blows my mind that in all this time they never had an inkling of what was going on. Seems clueless?   

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

I know Sikh communities have been in Canada for even longer than Sikhs in britain. It blows my mind that in all this time they never had an inkling of what was going on. Seems clueless?   

Every once in a while I have to take a step back, take a deep breath, stop fighting Dharam Yudh in my mind for a moment, and hand it to the imperials. They really know their dirty craft. It's the combined gifts of Mythias and Kaljug playing out. 

Possible spoiler alert. Mythias betrays Kaljug. Lol. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/28/2021 at 4:27 PM, dalsingh101 said:

He's probably at home now, getting pumped up to Moosewala (inbetween abusing the womenfolk), and then when he feels strong enough, he'll come back with some rambling, frothing at the mouth 'reply'. Meanwhile, the to55er tries to obfuscate the thread and the whole issue of indigenous people and their systemic oppression. Truth is, peasants like that have always benefited from colonialism, that's why they are so defensive of it. Their forefathers were morally dead opportunists who jumped on the bandwagon - so maybe his behaviour shouldn't surprise us in this context?

ahh cmon, leave Moosewala out of it. He's more cultured than a whole lot of you combined.