Hirsutism facial hair on women

Are there any sampradas or jathe or sants that have a understanding approach to amritdhari bibia who don't feel they should have to keep a beard if they have medical conditions?

Sometimes treating the problem medically does not stop a huge amount of kes on face (I mean similar to a teenage boy). Are there any groups that have an allowance for amritdhari bibia to remove this if they have serious medical issues and it is a hugely excessive amount of hair (mini beard)?

13 hours ago, Iamgupt said:

Are there any sampradas or jathe or sants that have a understanding approach to amritdhari bibia who don't feel they should have to keep a beard if they have medical conditions?

Sometimes treating the problem medically does not stop a huge amount of kes on face (I mean similar to a teenage boy). Are there any groups that have an allowance for amritdhari bibia to remove this if they have serious medical issues and it is a hugely excessive amount of hair (mini beard)?

It's no small task to accept Hukam. 

6 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Daas understand your point, but in general, a lady is NOT suppose to have a beard/moustache. 

Beards and Moustaches are physical signs of a MAN.

Bhul chuk maaf

So society tells us. But if that was true all the Bhenjis wouldn't be conflicted about it. We've just been taught to idealize prebuscency. 

Apparently it varies naturally. 

36 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Daas understand your point, but in general, a lady is NOT suppose to have a beard/moustache. 

Beards and Moustaches are physical signs of a MAN.

Bhul chuk maaf

Bhai sahib, it's just a consequence of large hair growth, more than normal women. Just like handicaps or people born in poor households, these hair growth problem is a result of bad karams that the bibi will be made a fun of by this kalyugi duniya.

The bibi needs to accept this bhaana. Some people are born with unusual body parts. So, they are also not supposed to have these. But they need to accept this.

But, how even a question can be raised? When Guru Sahib has clearly said dishonouring the hair is a bajjar qurehit then no instances and situations need to be mentioned.

Hairs can't be removed/cut, simple.

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

Bhenji, can you please clear that you want hair removal because of some medical problems (surgery, skin medicines etc) or you fear you looking odd amongst many? 

If there's any medical problem, then I don't think it would make you a qurehtia. But doing a sehaj Paath for maafi will be recommended.

If it's the second case (fear to face people) then my previous post has answered your question.

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

Bhai Sahib, if that disease acts as a hindrance in bhagti then I don't think using medical technology to cure the disease or whatever will be against guru Sahib's hukam. We need to understand the play of Karam system under hukam of Vaheguru Ji.

Some babies can be born with unusual body parts as a result of less care taken by mother or any other injury to mother or it may happen even though everything went right. 

In the first case, the injury was a result of 'sir mathe' karams and since the Karam has been exhausted, the child can be treated. However the mother needs to accept this as a will of God. In second case, the unusual parts of baby was a result of 'sir mathe' karams of this life and the Karam has been exhausted because he has been born with it. The treatment of child is a reaction to the karam.

In the case of bibi, large facial hair growth is result of previous karam and her reaction to this should be acceptance and not doing 'chherh chharh' with body, because then it would be disrespect to Vaheguru Ji that your creation is not perfect.

"Poore ka kiya sab kichh poora Ghatt Vadh kichh nahai"

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

On 5/25/2021 at 11:58 AM, paapiman said:

What happens, if that disease is a hindrance to your job/Krit Kamaiye? People need money to survive in this world too.

Bhul chuk maaf

True in a way bro. But one could argue all the Kakars represent a potential loss of income, we have to rely on hard work and Guru's Kirpa for what underlies our Maya. 

Kalyug uses many forms of situational ethics to get us to concede bits of our integrity for Maya. 

We must stay Nirmal to receive the continued Kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharajah, and pick our work and set our expectations and priorities appropriately. 

It's okay if Bhenji is not at that place where she can handle that task. But the Rehit remains. 

I'm no better. Having not taken Amrit yet, when my company rolled out an aggressive anti weapon campaign rather than try and stand up and argue my Shastar are Kakar I hide them in my bag on the clock. When I take Amrit I will begin carrying a new Kirpan openly and stand up for our rights, but I won't be looking for is a Jatha to tell me neglecting to carry Shastar on my person at all times is Rehit, or laugh at Rehit with my little manmind. 

If a legitimate medical issue exists and is treated and the Kesh changes so be it. 

But having more hair than your Ahankar likes is not a medical condition, it's part of the point. The Ahankar is the Rog not the Kesh.