Short Jaaps of Gurbani

Sorry. Last tangent but this does not warrant it's own thread. 

The timing of One and the One cut. 

When faced with Dharam Yudh in Aikido, which it is dedicated to, and the attackers come. You treat them all as One. You connect to Akal Purakh. And as they all come you Kime. You decide. In one cut you will be victorious or Shaheed. So in Aikido there comes this moment where we must Kime. We must decide with full devotion. 

And as we know in Guri, if I am not mistaken, Kime means to earn. 

And when Dharam Yudh is necessary. I hope we decide with full devotion and earn. 

And I hope our wells are deep. 

Gurbani is a Shastar Veer Ji. Short Jaaps are individual movements of the weapons system as well as what we dig the well with and I commend your thread bro. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sorry. Last tangent but this does not warrant it's own thread. 

The timing of One and the One cut. 

When faced with Dharam Yudh in Aikido, which it is dedicated to, and the attackers come. You treat them all as One. You connect to Akal Purakh. And as they all come you Kime. You decide. In one cut you will be victorious or Shaheed. So in Aikido there comes this moment where we must Kime. We must decide with full devotion. 

And as we know in Guri, if I am not mistaken, Kime means to earn. 

And when Dharam Yudh is necessary. I hope we decide with full devotion and earn. 

And I hope our wells are deep. 

Gurbani is a Shastar Veer Ji. Short Jaaps are individual movements of the weapons system as well as what we dig the well with and I commend your thread bro. 

Gurparsaad, we will discuss some of the stuff which you talked about in another thread.

Thanks a lot though, for your insights.

Bhul chuk maaf

Just now, paapiman said:

From Sri Mukat Marg Granth:

image.png.de5d1b6a20c738521fc90437517a98d9.png

Bhul chuk maaf

Here is the full Shalok:

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥

ਧਰਮ ਅਰਥ ਅਰੁ ਕਾਮ ਮੋਖ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਨਾਥ ॥

ਸਗਲ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਪੂਰਿਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਮਾਥ ॥੧॥

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

From Sri Mukat Marg Granth:

image.png.c7e3de59bcde775e955f9598c7065ac0.png

Bhul chuk maaf

I read mool mantra and this shabad before driving the car. It's great for protection while travelling. 

Before working out I sometimes touch and bow to the sarbloh iron plates, and recite Akal Purakh Ki Rashya Hamne, Sarabloh Ki Rashya Hamne, Sarab Kaal Ji Di rashya hamnde, sarabloh ji di sada rashya hamne... I didn't hear it anywhere, it just felt natural to do so because iron plates are sarbloh. 

15 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Following is the shabad for getting help of Shaheed Singhs, and 5 Mukte/Bir

Thanks bro for sharing the clip above.

ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੀ ਰਛਾ ਹਮਨੈ ॥

ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਕੀ ਰਛਿਆ ਹਮਨੈ ॥

ਸਰਬ ਕਾਲ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਰਛਿਆ ਹਮਨੈ ॥

ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸਦਾ ਰਛਿਆ ਹਮਨੈ ॥

Bhul chuk maaf

Who would like to do a japa of Ik Oankar or any other mantras here, for some time, and share their experiences here?

It’s amazing to share and store this wealth and gyaan but we also need some practical experiments otherwise this will just become intellectual acrobatic exercises which makes us feel good momentarily and then we are looking for the next great mantra/shabd or japa to talk about . 🙏🏽😊

8 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Who would like to do a japa of Ik Oankar or any other mantras here, for some time, and share their experiences here?

It’s amazing to share and store this wealth and gyaan but we also need some practical experiments otherwise this will just become intellectual acrobatic exercises which makes us feel good momentarily and then we are looking for the next great mantra/shabd or japa to talk about . 🙏🏽😊

Running late after reading this was a lot easier saying Raj Karega on the two foot falls and breathing in Khalsa.