Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Punjab had registered a record 231 deaths on May 18, with Ludhiana being one of the worst-affected districts.

So far, Covid-19 has claimed 14,180 lives in the state.

 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/covid-19-positivity-rate-falls-to-5-12-per-cent-in-punjab-260398

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Punjab had registered a record 231 deaths on May 18, with Ludhiana being one of the worst-affected districts.

So far, Covid-19 has claimed 14,180 lives in the state.

 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/covid-19-positivity-rate-falls-to-5-12-per-cent-in-punjab-260398

Veer ji Its madness and crazy everyday hearing about the Covid deaths,makes me feel more anixious when going outside to the shops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji Its madness and crazy everyday hearing about the Covid deaths,makes me feel more anixious when going outside to the shops.

If these stats are correct (which I doubt they are), it means Panjab per capita, has had an infinitely lower rate of deaths than england?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2021 at 2:43 PM, paapiman said:

How is the situation now in England?

 

Bhul chuk maaf

It's okay, and things are due to open up fully next month, but the Indian variant is threatening to derail that.  

Did you get the vaccine?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's okay, and things are due to open up fully next month, but the Indian variant is threatening to derail that.  

Did you get the vaccine?

You mean the second dose?

Daas got the first dose of Pfizer last month.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

You mean the second dose?

Daas got the first dose of Pfizer last month.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

What are seeing and hearing in Ludhiana Paapiman?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Daas is in Canada bro.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

My bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...