Martial Arts

paapiman

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

@GurjantGnostic - Let's talk about martial arts here bro.

Do you know about Ninjas?

Wasn't there a news story, where a person claimed that he was the last Ninja Master?

Bhul chuk maaf

That would be a bold claim. You might not see many Ninja "masters" but that's the point. Lol. 

I mean, their clans don't hold off entire armies anymore, but there is legitimate training being done surely. 

Their homes can still be seen in Iga Ueno and they're like works of art. Like living in a vegas magic trick. You'd think a wooden house on stilts wouldn't be able to hide say...a second story...but they do...

I tried hard to find the post this originated in. Anyway. 

It's fake unfortunately. Or faked I should say. 

His Ukes are garbage. There is something to what he's doing but it's hard to see through their theatrical, poorly done, fake, reception of the force. 

When you see this for real the natural shape of the force is obvious. The ukes should look like they got hit with a grenade or one inch punch not playing noodle man dance whatever. 

Such a ...I don't know what to call it...to see a monk ...and martial artist fraud bro...

I tried to rewatch to give him some...any...benefit of doubt...I can't even watch this again. It's offensive lol. He clearly does a lot of tai chi. Why lie. Bro.

He does show the aligment for one inch punch but shows the alignment backwards, but opposites are the same in forces because of equal and opposite reaction. 

Must Simran. Release ..urge...to choke...sigh.

Some really excellent HEMA. 

How you gonna "pressure test" that in the "cage". Podcast having, mma pundits, have me shaking my head. 

Something you'll notice about these fine people is that they have empty hand, and weaponized moves both and they're identical in how the body moves. This is a must. However it is you think it should work, it should work all the time. 

This guy is good. 

I would use slightly different body mechanics but his mindset is good. 

You can still do this with less tools if you have a drill and a file. You chain drill it, then file it, then sand it, then sharpen it. 

Personally don't think living trees are the best backstop for these things though. 

• 1 year later...