Jhatka of Fruits

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Please listen Gyani Gurwinder Singh jee Nangli talking about Jhatka of fruits.

Please start listening after 20:00 min.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji ne keha si | bahut mautan hongian | Giani Gurwinder Singh Nangli - YouTube

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

@Trimandeep Singh - Please listen to the above video bro. Jhatka of fruits (Apples, Bananas, Coconuts, etc) is done during the Paath of Sri Dasam Gurbani. It is done at the point, whenever there is a mention (in Gurbani) of a death of a demon or a evil person or a warrior.

Bhul chuk maaf

Thank you for summarizing. I'm too ignorant to benefit from the video. 

I'm still watching it... Just not understanding too much. 

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

@Trimandeep Singh - Please listen to the above video bro. Jhatka of fruits (Apples, Bananas, Coconuts, etc) is done during the Paath of Sri Dasam Gurbani. It is done at the point, whenever there is a mention (in Gurbani) of a death of a demon or a evil person or a warrior.

Bhul chuk maaf

I am not convinced with this but again, whosoever does this, Mubarak to him. I haven't heard of any 'Maryada' like this and I am sure it doesn't do any harm if you don't do this 'fruit jhatka' during Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji sehaj or akhand Paath.

Trimandeep Singh 

19 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

It’s probably an offering to Bhagauti Ji, Aadi Shakti of Nirankar. Sounds similar to karah prashad  kirpan bheta. 

Sikh scholars and mahapurush say that offering of Karah Prashad to Guru sahib is Gurmat because guru sahib 'chhaks' it but offering eatables to Guru Granth sahib Ji is Manmat because Satguru Ji is beyond hunger and ETERNAL guru.

However, some sampradas do offer eatables which may or may not be Gurmat.

Trimandeep Singh 

@Trimandeep Singh couple of questions for you

1. What does the following tuk mean to you Guru Granth Ji Manyo Pargat Gura Ki Deh

2. Did you know that Baba Nand Singh Ji and Baba Ishar Singh ji had partakh darshan of Guru Nanak Sahib from Guru Granth Sahib, and offered bhog of parshada, milk, sweets and other edibles to Guru Nanak Sahib everyday. Its a khed of prem, not logic.

3. There was a Sikh in Guru Sahibs time, who found a very tasty Mango. He thought it would be great for Guru Sahib. He did dhayan and did bhog to Guru Sahib. Do you think Guru Sahib was hungry and not eternal at that time ?

4. Many Sikhs is Guru Nanak Sahib’s time did bhog and it would reach in sooksham saroop

@paapiman can give more examples

53 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

@Trimandeep Singh couple of questions for you

1. What does the following tuk mean to you Guru Granth Ji Manyo Pargat Gura Ki Deh

2. Did you know that Baba Nand Singh Ji and Baba Ishar Singh ji had partakh darshan of Guru Nanak Sahib from Guru Granth Sahib, and offered bhog of parshada, milk, sweets and other edibles to Guru Nanak Sahib everyday. Its a khed of prem, not logic.

3. There was a Sikh in Guru Sahibs time, who found a very tasty Mango. He thought it would be great for Guru Sahib. He did dhayan and did bhog to Guru Sahib. Do you think Guru Sahib was hungry and not eternal at that time ?

4. Many Sikhs is Guru Nanak Sahib’s time did bhog and it would reach in sooksham saroop

@paapiman can give more examples

There is another sakhi during the times of Sri Satguru jee (Third Master), when Kheer (sweet rice pudding) would reach Maharaaj in Sookham roop. It was witnessed by Baba Buddha jee Maharaaj.

@Trimandeep Singh

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 9:28 PM, paapiman said:

@Trimandeep Singh

Below is an extract from Gurbani Path Darpan (written by Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale):

image.thumb.png.51953037537eb024710b2b1e0badef33.png

Bhul chuk maaf

I think he has just given a side note. He hasn't given his opinions on this.