Will the Sikhs tolerate disrespect to Guru Ji ?

singh khalistan da

Will the Sikhs tolerate disrespect to Guru Ji?

:bling: :bling:

Guru Gobind Singh’s picture appears on their books, posters. Below his picture are printed these words: cow protector, Sarbans-dani (one who sacrifices his all) Tenth Guru’. On the last page is printed a poem in order to show that Guru Sahib was a ‘cow-protector’. It is said to have been taken from the ‘Dasam Granth’ (?). Besides this booklet, many others have also been distributed on the title pages of which are printed pictures of the Gurus or those pertaining to Sikh history. The motive of this exercise is to convince the Sikhs that whatever the Gurus did was a part of Hindu beliefs and tradition. Towards the end of a book is printed a Sanskrit Sloka, under which it is written that the Guru’s edict gives the same sermon. In other words, it is an attempt to falsify the originality of the Sikh doctrine.

Guru Nanak Dev University is committed to propagating and disseminating Guru Nanak Sahib’s teachings and philosophy all over the world and this is stated in the University Act also. But now literature designed to undermine Guru Nanak's philosophy and Gurbani is being freely distributed here. The book entitled ‘Hindutava and Environment carries a picture showing a calf suckling a cow on its title page. By printing Guru Arjan Dev’s ‘Bani’ ‘Put mata Ki asees’ on top of the picture disrespect has been shown to Gurbani.

Will the Sikhs tolerate disrespect to Guru Ji?

rsspropoganda27.jpg

rsscow.jpg

Guest Javanmard

Well RSS and VHP get their money from the diaspora: our mission is to attack their basis in UK, Canada and USA. HOW? Attack the very notion of Hinduism as being a colonial construct ie Hinduism never existed before the Birtish there just different religions brought in one group by the Brits!

Well RSS and VHP get their money from the diaspora: our mission is to attack their basis in UK, Canada and USA. HOW? Attack the very notion of Hinduism as being a colonial construct ie Hinduism never existed before the Birtish there just different religions brought in one group by the Brits!

Yes, correct lalleshvari.India is a land of many different schools of spirituality.From the sublime to the absurd, the sacred to the profane.

The Sikhi of Nirankar Saroop Satguru Nanak is the Ultimate school.

If your bhagti is strong then nothing can touch you, not even the heat of a red-hot tava.

This reminds me dedication of parhlad towards akaal purkh...akaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hee akaaaaaaaaaal. He is true inspiration to us.

• 3 months later...

I don't tink we shud post tings like dis again?

No Sir Ji,

We should bring stuff like this into everybody's notice. Ignoring this will not solve the problem. I'd rather be upset and bothered by knowing what's going on against my religion than not having any or little knowledge of these attacks. RSS and all the others like are just cults.

BTW, that picture made me sick to my stomach. There is only one solution to anyone who propagates pictures like this one. [glow=red:730b50bd33]ITS DEATH[/glow:730b50bd33]