Question about Simran

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Has anyone had the experience of "people" coming and standing behind you when you do Simran?

If so, how did it strike you? Who did you feel it was?

No, I haven't had that but many people see other entities or jeevs at  times. Usually always to distract or trick you. All Kaal's play!

How about sitting with your back against a wall?

8 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

I was doing Abhiyas in sangat few years ago. A strong force came behind me and pushed my spine in so hard, making me sit up straight. It wasn’t someone walking by. Freaked me out a bit. 

You think it was to scare you or make you sit up straight?

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Has anyone had the experience of "people" coming and standing behind you when you do Simran?

If so, how did it strike you? Who did you feel it was?

I have never had any experience like this. Though when we read Jeevanis of Abhiyaasis, shaheed singhs often came and sat beside them to do abhiyaas.

They often arrive at Kirtan mandals. 

Trimandeep Singh

2 minutes ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

I have never had any experience like this. Though when we read Jeevanis of Abhiyaasis, shaheed singhs often came and sat beside them to do abhiyaas.

yes, they usually recognized because they appear dressed in all white

1 minute ago, Lucky said:

yes, they usually recognized because they appear dressed in all white

Is that so? They wear only white baana? Why not neela baana? 

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

No, I haven't had that but many people see other entities or jeevs at  times. Usually always to distract or trick you. All Kaal's play!

How about sitting with your back against a wall?

It didn't bother me, so I just kept doing Simran, just with company is how it felt. I felt supported, or more like they had been attracted by the Simran, and came to listen. 

21 minutes ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

Is that so? They wear only white baana? Why not neela baana? 

in sukham avastha the colors are energy fields like auric projections.  They don't have baana as such like we do here. The few gurmukhs that I've come across who saw shaheeds saw them in white. It kinda made sense to me.  

29 minutes ago, Lucky said:

in sukham avastha the colors are energy fields like auric projections.  They don't have baana as such like we do here. The few gurmukhs that I've come across who saw shaheeds saw them in white. It kinda made sense to me.  

In one of the stories of Baba Mitt Singh Ji Huzoor sahib, I remember shaheed singhs themselves gave him Amrit and a baana to wear before taking Amrit. I'll check the color of the baana and the description of the shaheed singhs.

Trimandeep Singh