Following All Rehatname

Just now, Guransh SIngh said:

I think we all know that since sgpc came in control of Akaal takht many puran hukamnaamas and maryadas have been changed. There is a hukamnaama that sampat akhand path shouldnt be done but sampath path maryada was started by dasve patshah and pargat one again by Baba Nand Singh jee. According to me one who doesnt believe in raagmala is not a sikh, waho waho baani nirankaar hai.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar

puratan*

6 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

it is not compulsory for kirtan to be done in raags all the time but haazri of raags must be done, meaning one raag shabad is compulsory before staring a dharna.

Ideally speaking, we must do Kirtan in Raags. Raagis must try to learn to do Kirtan in Raags.

Raags are a very powerful tool.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

but sampath path maryada was started by dasve patshah and pargat one again by Baba Nand Singh jee.

Sant Baba Nand Singh jee made Sampat Paaths famous in Punjab, but Sampat Paaths were known to the Panth before that too. Gyani Sampradai (Taksaals), Nihang Singhs, Hajuriye Singhs, etc, knew about Sampat Paaths, before Nanaksar Samprada was started.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

We must think of Kirpans and Karre as Shastars. We must keep our Kirpans as sharp as possible and wear big fat Karre on both of our hands. In that case, at least we can do something to save an innocent person, in case he or she is being assaulted.

Bhul chuk maaf

Not only do Kara protect the wrists, but one could easily remove a human from this planet with one. Even one shot somebody. Especially easy with some of the Nihang Karas but any real Kara, especially heavy like you said will do it. 

Ahah. The plural must be Karre. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, dalsingh101 said:

The 'kirpaan gatray rakh' might not be a separate rehat, but just specifying how to carry the kirpaan. I vaguely recall some rahit saying not to carry your sword slung over your back (like a Ninja). 

Nihang Baba jee (in the video below) seems to be having a gun and a hunter's knife (maybe) like a Ninja.

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Sarabloh, being mostly iron, while steel having less percentage of Iron.

Bhul chuk maaf

There is no 'pure iron' bhai ji. The nearest is cast iron, and that is brittle as hell, not strong. 

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

Good point, especially when it comes to physical aspects of Rehat. We might need to adapt, whenever needed for the Panth.

One possible example. Don't the fire fighters (especially the forest ones) have to be clean shaven in order for their masks to properly stick to their faces? If that is true, basically, it will be the Sehajdhari Sikhs who will end up doing these kinds of jobs (or sewa) for the Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

That's a lie they tell to make you shave and keep keshdharis out professions. Full beards have always worked with gas masks. Worst case you vaseline your beard. Solved. 

On 1/11/2022 at 4:12 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I think it stands for purified iron. But linguistically I'm in the short bus. 

Not sure if there was some sort of secret alloy that was simple known, as Sarbloh, which would be very close to carbon steel, or if really it's just carbon steel and simple things are sometimes amazing.

It seems like the Guru Sahiban have a tendency to overcome anything, while staying in Hukam for the common person. Using only what common people have so that we can all be successful like them. Obviously not a Guru, because only God and Guru are perfect, but so we can follow the examples they left for us. 

It is also said that where gold is found Kalyug is. Is it perhaps not true that, where Sarbloh is loved Kalyug is not found?

If Sarbloh was an alloy, I have my own little silly theory based on whatever, that we don't have to go into right now, that it would be similar to the steel used in generators, with a higher silica content, providing enhanced properties for use with energy. It's a very fine steel for weapons actually as far as I can tell, and shouldn't be hard to smelt up. 

So I can't help myself.  To speak of the fantastic, which always seem strange, but also strange that we don't embrace it, because we know it's real, on many levels.

It is said some of these things we fight cannot be killed by conventional means. However, if you look into all the traditions, you will find that some things are known to be effective. 

These things are often woods with a high silicate content, oftentimes tipped with points made from shellfish, teeth, or obsidian, which are also silicate.

Items that are known to be of a sincerely holy nature, that are devoted to 1, are known to be effective on things that otherwise seem impervious.

And that which is natural, the claw, the tooth, is known to still effect these things. There are legends that actually a lot of these dangerous animals serve a role in helping protect this planet from more than just overpopulation of their prey, the masses of large predators we used to let roam this planet that we have a relationship with would be hostile to Invaders. According to Natives from all over. 

But if I you know in some weird twist of the multiverse you wind up fighting something that appears to be immune to bullets etc, remember what I've said, and if you don't have any of that stuff, bite it by the jugular. Or jam your nailed fingers, not into its eyes, but through its eyes, and play tickle the brain. 

Not a bad idea to have dogs or cats.  Their senses are different than ours, and the dogs are loyal.  They smell bad vibes comin a mile off, and they love you, they will bite it, and if you have one that's sizeable enough, and it happens to bite something that you know maybe a gun isn't going to put down, it might actually do the job for you, or at least be a deterrent. Delivering Jhatka is easier when the recipient is wearing a pit bull from the groin. 

Materials aside decapitations usually a win. 

This stuff sounds so crazy, but then you look at how people conducted themselves on this planet, and it makes a lot of sense.  Even the weapons represented in my profile pic, used by a people who had metallurgy, but chose these instead. 

Everyone's history, everyone's oral tradition, has something to do with trying to fight these things off that have been slithering and breeding and biting their way into us. 

On the upside, you know supernatural stuff aside, any of these weapons that you might have to give yourself a little extra piece of mind for fighting the supernatural, you know, LOL?  They work on people too, so you know it's not a waste. Fantastical and enjoyable thought processes aside even if all that stuff's real, man is still our number one problem on this planet. 

On 1/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

That's a lie they tell to make you shave and keep keshdharis out professions. Full beards have always worked with gas masks. Worst case you vaseline your beard. Solved. 

What about special forces bro? Aren't they suppose to be completely shaved from head to feet?

@dalsingh101

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf