Sajjan Kumar (Congress) awarded Life Imprisonment!

1 hour ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

With guru sahib's kirpa, Dusht Sajjan Kumar, who is responsible for killing thousands of Sikhs in 1984 genocide and who awarded mobs with alcohol and money to kill Sikhs has finally been awarded life imprisonment!

(Talk in Hindi by Ravish Kumar, one of the few unbiased reporters in Indian media)

(English)

Guru sahib kirpa karan. May all other Dushts be also punished in this life... Parlok wich taan jamdoot ehna de pakode banaangey....tasty. 

Congratulations to all Sikhs and Guru Nanak Naam leva sangat worldwide.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA.

Trimandeep Singh 

Reading that makes me feel like I just ate a satisfying meal. 

15 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

1984, after nearly 28 years,  how much life has he left now?  Indian legal system is a joke, a very big joke.  That's why we end up in foreign countries.  

True, justice delayed is justice denied. And knowing India, I doubt this fella is going to suffer much, at least not on the earthly realm.

But it's a symbolic victory that hopefully can give some relief to the families of the victims although nothing can ever make up for their loss and suffering.

The thousands of hindu men who committed the rapes and murders are still roaming freely without facing any consequences.