Thoughts on spiritual warfare?

A sort of odd Simran, Ardas, Dharam opportunity for the open minded...

It has come to my attention that a mass ritual, and confluence of rituals is taking place to target the victimizers of children. 

It is being conducted two ways. 

The first and most promoted way is through mass blessings targetting children. Focusing on their sanctity and quality of life, their dignity, their protected divine nature. And reinforcing these virtues through prayer and ritual work. 

The second request they've made... only to those initiated into certain practices...is to target the victimizers and hold in mind their coming to justice and their destruction energetically. 

It is for all children but was inspired by brutalities here against the indigenous. 

Thoughts on this?

Anyone want to do Ardas for the children?

Which Gurbani would you use?

Any short Jaaps for this @paapiman?

Any historic examples of this in the Paanth?

29 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

A sort of odd Simran, Ardas, Dharam opportunity for the open minded...

It has come to my attention that a mass ritual, and confluence of rituals is taking place to target the victimizers of children. 

It is being conducted two ways. 

The first and most promoted way is through mass blessings targetting children. Focusing on their sanctity and quality of life, their dignity, their protected divine nature. And reinforcing these virtues through prayer and ritual work. 

The second request they've made... only to those initiated into certain practices...is to target the victimizers and hold in mind their coming to justice and their destruction energetically. 

It is for all children but was inspired by brutalities here against the indigenous. 

Thoughts on this?

Anyone want to do Ardas for the children?

Which Gurbani would you use?

Any short Jaaps for this @paapiman?

Any historic examples of this in the Paanth?

This is great idea. Chaupai Sahib and Tav-Prasad Savaiye comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Tav-Prasad Savaiye comes to mind. 

Paaji, Sri Tva Prasaad Savaiye (or Amrit Savaiye) primarily develop Bairaag in our minds. IMHO, it does not have too much Beer Ras in it.

Sri Chaupai saab definitely has lots of Beer Ras in it.

Bhul chuk maaf

8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, Sri Tva Prasaad Savaiye (or Amrit Savaiye) primarily develop Bairaag in our minds. IMHO, it does not have too much Beer Ras in it.

Sri Chaupai saab definitely has lots of Beer Ras in it.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji banis such as Chandi Di Vaar,Uggardanti,Shastar Naam Mala,Brahm Kavach,Chandi Chirtars 1&2,Bhagauti Astotar etc are for pure bir ras as dass has read all of these banis with guru sahib ji's kirpa using roman english text and seen the bir ras from them.

Tav Prasad Savaiye is actually from Sri Akal Ustat as recently dass read the full paath as its quite a long length bani same as Sukhmani Sahib Ji but with harder words. But its full of lot kirpa as dass heard in katha track to do akal ustat paath

41 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

True the europeans are everywhere now as they are taking over everything in the uk as well.

And while multiplying far beyond their natural means or rights, they somehow maintain the narrative that they're an endangered species and their culture...ahem...is under attack. 

What they mean is they want the whole world to be white supremacists, divided into three to five classes, depending on how you look at it, with a brown and black slave population. To exploit melanin, organs, sex and labor out of. 

They really don't like it if you take a knee, to bring attention to anything remotely like this, because it makes them uncomfortable about their white privilege, fake history, and most importantly "disrupts" their football. 

They're perfectly nice and just don't understand what any fuss could be about. Shhh.

Psychologically, since their perceived survival, economic status, and pride are at stake, they actually cannot mentally see the truth. There are a lot of brainwashed, ignorant middle masses in the white supremacist machine that don't even understand exacatly get what's going on. So dealing with them you encounter weird emotional backlashes, irrational behaviors, views they can't substantiate, ...they get triggered and want you dead pretty quickly because truth, and true history unravels their whole world they live in. Bubble bursted. And I'm not talking about triggered once you get to some sort of core issue, they get triggered instantly over even harmless statements of truth that don't fit their narrative. 

14 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji banis such as Chandi Di Vaar,Uggardanti,Shastar Naam Mala,Brahm Kavach,Chandi Chirtars 1&2,Bhagauti Astotar etc are for pure bir ras as dass has read all of these banis with guru sahib ji's kirpa using roman english text and seen the bir ras from them.

Tav Prasad Savaiye is actually from Sri Akal Ustat as recently dass read the full paath as its quite a long length bani same as Sukhmani Sahib Ji but with harder words. But its full of lot kirpa as dass heard in katha track to do akal ustat paath

Great list Veer Ji. 

13 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

True the europeans are everywhere now as they are taking over everything in the uk as well.

"Euros" might be everywhere, but the chinese are buying everything, and we owe them a ton of money. There is going to come a day, where the world admits china owns it and pays up, or true to euro form, break all agreements, don't pay and launch a brutal extermination campaign. 

If the chinese had maintained their Dharam, that would not be as concerning, but politically speaking, being a godless nation is quite troubling. 

Really going to be a fight between bad and bad. 

No government in that equation has much concern for the environment or people. 

Tangent on weird backlashes to the truth.  I've had people pull me aside and say things like

"It made me really angry when you said you wanted to be treated the same as everyone else".

And they're looking at me expecting me to apologize that I asked to be treated fairly or equitably. Like. The Ahankar of people burns so fierce. They will know you said something true and politely and they are enraged by it. Like how dare you tell me the truth?!

If they thought you were wrong, they might not mind. They might even feel better than you, so therefore happy that you'd be wrong about them. 

But man. Watch the truth land on someone's Ahankar and watch out lol. 

I mentioned to a friend of mind that's "spiritually minded" that Gurbani says that people will trade their integrity for bigger and bigger houses, and that it's part of how Kalyug works, not even thinking of him, and he got absolutely triggered. 

Same dude. Another trigger. He was doing something nice for someone, and started being really weird and expectant of the person and so as nicely as possible I was like bro, you're doing this to help the person, I know you believe in karma, and good karma. Just help them and let it be that, and the karma will be the sweetest. 

Weeks..months? Go by and this dude comes up to me all red in the face, just already angry, and says It made me really angry when you said that my karma helping this person would be better if I was nice and respectful and did it out of goodness.

And again. I knew I was looking at a person..that agreed with what I'd said... that's the problem. They hated seeing it. 

I didn't know what to say. I was just like sorry bro, I know you're a believer in karma. I'm nobody bro. I don't control your karma, I don't write your book. I thought you'd appreciate it. 

Oh. Watch out for that thin red line imagery. It's even worse than the thin blue line. Both are gang symbols for white supremacy btw and domestic terrorism. 

Like isn't exactly the word I'd use..but I appreciate when you meet white supremacists that are candid enough you can joke with them about it. Kinda sets them at ease. They're a higher breed than the easily triggered ones. 

I haven't figured out the exact approach, but I have a consensus based process I would try to use with organizations like that in states of disaster or emergency to try and make..collaboration...possible. I can speak whitefolk when I need to. There is actually some value crossover between Dharam and Adharam. 

Some of them I think are actually trying to be Dharmic just into the wrong things. 

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Below are two verses (from two different Pauris), which are relevant to this topic here.

Are the below verses, the reason who thought that this Gurbani will be great idea for spiritual warfare?

ਗਾੜੇ ਗੜਾਨ ਕੇ ਤੋੜਨਹਾਰ ਸੁ ਬਾਤਨ ਹੀ ਚਕ ਚਾਰ ਲਵਯਾ ॥

Capturing the strong forts and conquering all sides with mere threats.

ਸਾਧ ਸਮੂਹ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਫਿਰੈ ਜਗਿ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਭੈ ਅਵਿਲੋਕਿ ਚਪੈਂਗੇ ॥੭॥੨੭॥

All the saints would wander in the world with bliss and the enemies would be annoyed on seeing them.7.27.

Bhul chuk maaf

Love both verses. Is there more context for the first Hanji?

On 6/24/2021 at 5:16 PM, Soulfinder said:

Sort of a pertinant video that YouTube popped up that relates to some of this. The real endangered species and culture is quickly referenced here. 

Another YouTube gift. 

It's interesting that Oren is from an east coast tribe. He speaks about two fundamental laws of respect and share. You will hear pacific northwest tribes say the exact same thing. The cultures of american indians were diverse, but even time, distance and destruction doesn't hide the fact they were following a Dharam most definitely. 

Stewardship, protection, multi generational thinking, common coast to coast.