Anand Sarovar - Baba Nand Singh Ji's biography

26 minutes ago, sevak said:

I was reading Baba ji's biography, unfortunately I am not getting much time to spend on this project as I wish too, but here are a few things I read that - might help sangat.

- A Hindu Brahmgyani - (Cant remember name), has said that "Waheguru" mantra is 7 times more powerful than all other previously used mantras.

-Kal Yug came to visit Baba Nand Singh ji. There was an interview. Kal Yug tried to bribe Baba ji, stop Him from His Bhakti. To make a long story short --- Kal Yug said that he could have harmed Baba ji very severely but he cannot because Baba Ji has the power of SUKHMANI SAHIB. Kal Yug said that this is age of five senses and people are suppose to enjoy the five senses fire and burn in lust, anger, attachment, pride and greed. Last point to be noted here : KAL YUG SAID THAT HE HAS TURNED OFF ALL THE LAMPS IN THE WORLD, EXCEPT BABA NAND SINGH JI'S LAMP IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS STILL LIT.  After this incident it was decided that Sukhmani Sahib path be done day in and out, to keep Kal Yug away.  

- Baba Ji said --- Waheguru Mantar is Diamond. Mool Mantar is further extension of it and the whole bani from Jap Ji sahib is further extension of it.

Kal yug tried to harm Baba Ji on many occasions. One time Baba Ji got sick and fell unconscious, under a water tank. 

Can I get the biography online? 

"Faith is Needed : Have faith in 'Naam' which we repeatedly recite. The Naam has many, many names. The X Guru has used a huge variety of words in 'Jap Sahib' to describe Naam - all prevalent God. The selection of Naam should be such that the devotee who is practicing should like it and love it. So, preferably, the devotee should choose 'Naam' himself. Baba Ji used to advise Hindus to practice Ram and advised Sikhs to practice "Waheguru" or 1st Pauri (couplet - verse) of Jap Sahib. That was the best for Sikh Followers as "Wahe Guru Mantar Hai, Jap Homai Khoyai" - Bhai Gurdas.

Read BirS 'Simran Mahima' Sh. Swami Brahma Nand (Bengali) says, we achieve seven much easily by lap of Waheguru. We have to work harder when we try other tough words. It is true, it is well tested and it is beyond controversy. 

Above from Anand Sarovar Volume 3.