What do once you’ve read the middle of SGGS Ji in Sehaj Path?

WJKWJF

I have started Sehaj Path(not long ago) and this is my first time doing it. I have heard recently that something happens when you have read the middle of SGGS Ji Sehaj or Akhand Path like make deg or something and I want to know what you have to do once you have read the middle of SGGS Ji and whether you do it after you have read the middle, before or while reading the middle of SGGS Ji.

bhul cuckh mafh 

WJKWJF

5 hours ago, loveskirtanboy said:

WJKWJF

I have started Sehaj Path(not long ago) and this is my first time doing it. I have heard recently that something happens when you have read the middle of SGGS Ji Sehaj or Akhand Path like make deg or something and I want to know what you have to do once you have read the middle of SGGS Ji and whether you do it after you have read the middle, before or while reading the middle of SGGS Ji.

bhul cuckh mafh 

WJKWJF

Credit to gurmatbibek.com

2. Madh di Ardaas:
a. Are the 6 pauris of Anand Sahib read before Madh di Ardaas or only Ardaas is performed.
b. During Ardaas, should the ardaas be audile to the Sangat or the gurbani from Sri Akhand Paath Sahib, which are going on? Could the reason also be stated for clarity.

6 Pauris of Siri Anand Sahib are mandatory before bhog to Degh can be done. Many Gursikhs do whole of Siri Anand Sahib while preparing Degh. For Madh Ardaas, at least 6 Pauris of Siri Anand Sahib are done before bringing the Degh to the Darbar of Guru Sahib.

The Ardaas should be audible but the Paath too should not be lowered. Some Gursikhs start doing Paath inaudibly when Ardaas is done but this does not seem to be a correct thing to do. Who can stop Maharaj jee from speaking loud? What if some Gurmukh in Sangat is determined to listening to whole of Maharaj jee's Paath; wouldn't he miss couple of Angs of Jaitsree kee Vaar if the volume of the Paathi is lowered?

Paath should go on at normal speed and the Ardaas too should be little audible so that the Degh Sewadaar can do bhog to Degh and Sangat wishing to hear Ardaas can hear it.