Christian Preacher Attacked in UK

"What are you in for?"

"I failed to publically stab someone to death."

Good points on silence condemning the attack. 

On the other hand, how'd she think wearing a shirt depicting a gay kiss between a Muslim and a cartoonist from Charlie Hebdo was going to go?

Good points that blasphemy is legal, and at the same time as a former muslim, she probably had to know getting stabbed by an amature was a possibility. 

Good for her getting free and loud

15 minutes ago, paapiman said:

A lot of them (Extremists) gather at the same spot?

Bhul chuk maaf

I'd say fundamentalists more than extremists maybe. Yeah, there are big groups of them. 

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Shoot you'd think bombers would know better than stand close like that. Somebody might drive a van into ya. 

Loving that dark humour! lol!!

34 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Loving that dark humour! lol!!

Thanks bro. It is jokes. They do need to act better in that park though. Like back up abdul or Ima cut ya. I don't need your spit in my face and you and your homies are way too close to be acting that way. Like if you're trying to speak, speak. If you're trying to go to sleep keep barking in my face. The way they act is asking for a group to show up and just get busy on them. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There's a certain level of aggressive fervor they have as a group there that is more like criminal intimidation in my opinion. 

It is exactly that.

Once they feel the odds are in their favour, they'll act like thugs. But some Sikh brothers have been making a rep for themselves (and the community) so some of them are on a back foot now.