Someone in household just tested positive for corona.....

dalsingh101

Any advice from people who've had it?

It's highly likely I've caught it but am at early stage. 

I've had one Pfizer jab. 

2 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Isolate the affected person,  if possible he /she could use separate bathroom or toilet. Serve food etc in their room. 

Clean all the door handles, cupboards , railings, electric switches,  window handles etc. Give them separate mobile charger,  don't use their belongings. 

Use paracetamol or  ibuprofen for fever , muscle aches etc,  or other over the counter meds for relieving minor symptoms like cough,  running nose etc. 

In case of breathing difficulty,  contact Dr.  Hopefully it would not happen. 

Wish you very good luck for not having covid!

Thanks for the tips sis.

Can you please go into details of Steam Inhaling? Will that be beneficial, in case of chest congestion or breathing difficulties? 

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Isolate the affected person,  if possible he /she could use separate bathroom or toilet. Serve food etc in their room. 

Clean all the door handles, cupboards , railings, electric switches,  window handles etc. Give them separate mobile charger,  don't use their belongings. 

Use paracetamol or  ibuprofen for fever , muscle aches etc,  or other over the counter meds for relieving minor symptoms like cough,  running nose etc. 

In case of breathing difficulty,  contact Dr.  Hopefully it would not happen. 

Wish you very good luck for not having covid!

How is the device below?

vicks Other | Vicks Sinus Inhaler | Poshmark

@dalsingh101

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Cool. Took 2000 iu of vit D earlier.  

Awesome bro. I've been taking vitamin d especially, zinc, echinacea, multivitamins, cbds, although im going to do a cleanse in that regard, and a bunch of water, gave up caffine, and been working in a covid hotspot, where somehow they only clean the bathrooms lobby and break room, not the entire rest of the production areas which greatly dwarf those areas, and have yet to show symptoms. Sleep and Simran hard. Fall asleep to Sukhmani Sahib or other Shabad Kirtan. 

Ginger tea, mint tea.

Essential oils lavender,  cedar, mint, eucalyptus, grapefruit. What for? Put in water and sprayed on everything, used to detangle Kesh, or freshen my Dhari. The lavendar, and mint are antiviral and put into a covid mask and huffed, can't hurt. Plus you live in lavender scented Hukam then. And I take it to work and spray myself in front of the fan, and to clean my area. Eucalyptus and mint to help breathing or stuffiness. 

I don't use them all at once, make your own individual scents or blends. The mint, lavendar, cedar kills everything. Virus, bacteria, bug, fungus. 

Lots of water, alkaline especially. 

Lots of Ishnaan. 

Work time is hydrate, and endless Gurmantar, and learning Japji right now. 

Have a dehumidifier? If it's hot might as well get one just for that reason. 

And moving the arms around a breathing, moving the head and neck and breathing to keep the lungs and lymph flowing. 

Sitting however you Simran, if you breath in Vahe as you release your head back and look up then, pause, and release your head forward and down to the out breath Guru, not only is it nice Simran with a demonstrative gesture, but it pumps the lymph. And release head neck shoulder tension, you may notice your shoulders and neck wanting to pop a lot. Sinuses clearing, nose throat draining. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We've all had it. You've already had it before. Just a matter if it shows or you notice. 

You're right. I wouldn't have even noticed it thus far had someone not tested positive in the house.