Who are you voting for in the Canadian election and why?

I am viting for NDP. In 2019 I was all conservative but their leader is jot for me. NDP has a strong platform with Jagmert Singh as there leader who is a strong leader. He will make everything good. In my riding people usally vote for Liberal not because the MP has done good or the leader but because the MP is a Sikh. I wish Jagmeet will win but he likely won't win the election but I hope (In a realistic situation) that he gets as many seats as he can and Conservative win beating the Liberals. I despise the Liberals and the polls have been showing them going down everyday so that is good. Who will you be voting for?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sevak said:

This new thing by the Liberals -wont allow boarding of flights, trains. 

How is NDP? 

Conservatives are anti-immigration.

The NDP are good I feel the only "bad" policy is increasing the Minimum Wage the Liberals are just hypocritical. Promise to tax ultra rich vote against it. Promise to help the environment buy and make oil pipelines. Promise free pharmacare vote against it.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, sarabatam said:

I voted liberals as it be tight race between conservatives and liberal in my riding. Vote strategically guys last thing we want conservatives winning and more blocs seats in Quebec. Cons will form govt with help of blocs without accountability

What is your riding and Imo the Conservatives would be better than the Liberals

On 9/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, sarabatam said:

I voted liberals as it be tight race between conservatives and liberal in my riding. Vote strategically guys last thing we want conservatives winning and more blocs seats in Quebec. Cons will form govt with help of blocs without accountability

Conservatives are in the lead.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, sarabatam said:

What is CONS attitude towards immigration / oil & gas?

Shoul I vote Liberal or NDP. 

52 minutes ago, sevak said:

What is CONS attitude towards immigration / oil & gas?

Shoul I vote Liberal or NDP. 

It depends on your riding if you feel ndp has chance go for them if you think cons have chance do stragetic voting vote libs. I am watching this election closely..it's same old ndp comes up with left idea..libs steals it and eat their lunch..libs will go left as far as they can go in election will agree with ndp policy to prevent swing liberal voters to go to ndp. I am surprised there isn't ndp and libs merger. It's same party two different leaders.

Cons will decrease the immigration numbers eventually. They pro oil and gas so lots of jobs. However, the problem is if they are in power, it will activate white supremacists bots in real life...right is furious being without power for so long. Racist attacks and trump like make Canada back or great again will rise for sure as we saw in US.

24 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

It depends on your riding if you feel ndp has chance go for them if you think cons have chance do stragetic voting vote libs. I am watching this election closely..it's same old ndp comes up with left idea..libs steals it and eat their lunch..libs will go left as far as they can go in election will agree with ndp policy to prevent swing liberal voters to go to ndp. I am surprised there isn't ndp and libs merger. It's same party two different leaders.

How to check which one have chance to win in my area? I know all Gujjus vote Cons. Not sure why. I dont like Cons anyways.