Who are you voting for in the Canadian election and why?

I have to throw in:

Although I like the cut of Jagmeet Singh's gib, I don't really respect his aversion to proclaiming his Sikh identity.

If some ignorant white c**t was calling me a muslim, I'd like to tell them that "No! I'm Sikh!" given half a chance. 

And that's not because I want to see random sullay and sulliyan getting attacked, but because I don't want to deny my own identity and want to educate these ignorant whites that not all brown people are muslims, and that we exist as a people.  

How right wing is reporting here in UK:

One night before the Canadian Federal Election, a new photo has emerged of the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in blackface

In 2019, similar pictures from the same event emerged online, but this is the first time this particular image has been released

For anyone confused, Justin Trudeau is the one in the middle. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10009157/New-photo-Justin-Trudeau-blackface-Arabian-Nights-party-emerges.html

People should read the comments section in the article linked at the end, to see just how upset right wing goray are about this. 

The New Democratic Party (NDP) leader Jagmeet Singh celebrates with wife Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu in Vancouver, British Columbia. The left-wing party backed by Bernie Sanders gained one seat on 2019

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, flanked by wife Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau and children Ella-Grace and Xavier, waves as he arrives to deliver his victory speech after general elections at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal, Quebec, early on September 21

The New Democratic Party (NDP) leader Jagmeet Singh leaves with wife Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu after address the media about the results of the general election in Vancouver

The New Democratic Party (NDP) leader Jagmeet Singh, alongside wife Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu, arrives to address the media

The New Democratic Party (NDP) leader Jagmeet Singh, alongside wife Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu, arrives to address the media after Canada's 44th general election in Vancouver, British Columbia

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10007973/Canada-votes-pandemic-election-cost-Trudeau.html

• 7 months later...