Has anyone read about allegations on Bhai Sukha Singh UK?

23 hours ago, paapiman said:

Are these the allegations (below)?

Saturday, Sept 25th 2021, I had a 19 min conversation with Sukha Singh. This was before any of the victims experiences went up. He was well aware of everything that was going to be posted on The Kaur Movement Platform.

His request was to not make anything public and to give him any punishment through the “5 pyare”. He said to pick any 5 people of my choosing and they can decide what punishment he should receive, for example, leaving preaching. He wanted this whole situation dealt with privately and not publicly. I declined and said the sangat has the right to know what crimes you have committed and the victims want you to publicly admit your wrongdoings. He declined to do this and repeated that he will do whatever the “5 pyare” say to do.

Sukha singh, why have you not publicly stated that you are innocent & that you did not sexually assault any men. I am asking sukha Singh to agree to do a lie detector test, I have not gotten any response from him. The victims have said yes to do that lie detector test with any hesitation, sukha Singh why are you hesitating ? @thekaurmovement

Unquote[1]

[1] - The Kaur Movement - Posts | Facebook

Bhul chuk maaf

Thanks for the link veer ji

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Just look at all the jokes and language references... colloquialisms? In english about people getting sodomized? That comes from the real, it's not a joke. Even kids I grew up with all talked about and made jokes about sodomy. In retrospect it's really eye opening. 

To be real, rural Panjabi also has umpteen references along this line, that can be quite graphic. But the act of being sodomised (bhund maared) is considered a negative. It's a euphemism too. Like someone might warn you: "Bach ke rahin, ehnay teri bhund maarnia!" i.e. "Be careful, he's going to f**k you in your ar5e." Where the sodomy is a euphemism of being ripped off like in a business deal.   

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

To be real, rural Panjabi also has umpteen references along this line, that can be quite graphic. But the act of being sodomised (bhund maared) is considered a negative. It's a euphemism too. Like someone might warn you: "Bach ke rahin, ehnay teri bhund maarnia!" i.e. "Be careful, he's going to f**k you in your ar5e." Where the sodomy is a euphemism of being ripped off like in a business deal.   

It wouldn't be part of any language until the arse fuckers invaded. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol. How did curse filter miss that. 

Put your own asterix in! 

PS - There were lots of young boys in my extended family. I don't think there's anything wrong with warning them of these things when young teenagers. It's better than them walking into it unawares. 

I find the more graphic the warning for boys, the better. Like: "Watch out mate, mind you don't get f**ked in your ar5e! Be careful, these things go on you know...."

It's different to warning girls about abuse. 

IF these allegations on Sukha are true, let's analyze his behavior.

• Oversaw a beatings of a guy, who made a very small mistake - This might indicate excessive Anger in the mind.
  • Discrimination based on caste - This might indicate Pride (Worst of the vices) in the mind.
  • Sexual abuse - This might indicate uncontrollable Lust in the mind, possibly manifesting in the form of deviant sexual behavior.

@GurjantGnostic @dalsingh101 @sarabatam - Could all the above be a result of excessive sexual repression? What do you guys think? 

Also, is Sukha married? Does anyone know? 

Bhul chuk maaf