Has anyone read about allegations on Bhai Sukha Singh UK?

If rumours are true, then maybe like suggested, it is to do with sexual repression and someone like that should be married early. 

I have spoken with Sukha Singh in the past a few times, most recently in the past year. I believe he is living up in the north of England now and is married.  

I know nothing to say if the allegations are true, but he was helpful and knowledgeable when I spoke with him. His knowledge of Sikhi is very deep. 

On 10/4/2021 at 5:20 PM, dalsingh101 said:

As for sexually deviant tendencies: a lot of people from sexually 'liberated' cultures are hardcore deviants, so although repression (as mentioned) can lead to them, we should also acknowledge that plenty of people who have had 'normal' upbringings and are free to pursue relationships (i.e. not expected to wait until an arranged marriage so not exactly suppressed) still become deviants. Look at that policeman who was recently jailed for murdering Sarah Everard, he was married. 

Bro, Daas thinks that you are talking about people in general, but what has been your observations on people, who are into Sikhi?

Can excessive sexual repression of straight males lead to homosexual tendencies or any other forms of deviant sexual behaviour?

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

On 10/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

In one of the accounts Sukha says to the young man he's doing to him what someone had done to Sukha. So he may be victim turned victimizer as often happens. He may also be sexually repressed. It could exacerbate his underlying violence. 

I have heard of these things happening in Dals, Deras (not first-hand accounts) etc, basically in places where a lot of males are together and these abuses happen.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:28 PM, Premi said:

If rumours are true, then maybe like suggested, it is to do with sexual repression and someone like that should be married early. 

I have spoken with Sukha Singh in the past a few times, most recently in the past year. I believe he is living up in the north of England now and is married.  

I know nothing to say if the allegations are true, but he was helpful and knowledgeable when I spoke with him. His knowledge of Sikhi is very deep. 

There are a lot of problems with people in sikh community marrying late, totally messed up behaviour and abuses, it is also affecting people in their sikhi. The behaviour from the last few decades suggests that many people should still be married before their 20s, just like it was a few generations ago....

On 10/4/2021 at 10:20 PM, dalsingh101 said:

How much does that Sikhi resonate when it doesn't even prevent the person from violating another like is being alleged?  

I had a tutor at uni many years ago called Stuart Millar (Scots fellow), there were some elective units on the course I was studying, and a friend I met at uni persuaded me to attend one on Sexual Abuse (I did NOT want to simply because I was very uncomfortable with the subject, but did in the end because my friend pushed me, I think it was kismet and hukam). That lecturer was an expert in his field of child development and this subject. He told me that predators are often abused themselves, and that they consciously work themselves into certain types of positions of power to access vulnerable people. Like priesthood or religious orgs.  They are extremely devious. A decade later, that friend (who is one of my closest friends till this day) told me about how she was abused from young by her stepfather. She is a very strong women who works as a successful teacher, and has a steady relationship with two children now. 

so the tutor became your friend, or are these 2 different people?

20 hours ago, sevak said:

Let me know if this pic will be found attractive by western women?

Kaam is basically a mental illusion, but its very powerful one. 

B785F3B3-1E67-4317-8DE1-3907EBD664A5.jpeg

From what I have read, women are attracted to men differently from how men are attracted to women. Men are more attracted to looks, while many women are attracted to things like status and personality! For example Prime Minister Boris Johnson !

13 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, Daas thinks that you are talking about people in general, but what has been your observations on people, who are into Sikhi?

Can excessive sexual repression of straight males lead to homosexual tendencies or any other forms of deviant sexual behaviour?

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

I reckon it can. It seems to be implied this happens in jails, so when the other gender is unavailable some people can't seem to control themselves. 

8 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

@paapiman I was going to write about some rumors I heard as a child, but then realized it would just be slander or nindya. 

Bottom line is if your sexual energy is not transmutated properly via simran, sadhana, sewa, jap tap, creativity, or Grihasth Marg duties, then Kaam will just come out in various forms. Sometime ago there was a news about a Pakistani man who copulated with corpses after dugging them up from their graves. In Kalki avtar, you can read how people will fall in Kaam and forget about their relations. 

Up until Baba Isher Singh Ji's time the pehra was very strict. No one could even think about having even a bad thought because they would be caught right away, and get punished instantly by physical beating , right there and then. So the minds of Bihangams were pure. But you cannot take guarantee these days. So everyone should just use their common sense, and try to be safe. 

It's all about the path pooja which you do, bihangams who recite naam with every breath live life as a celibate, in mind and body. many times bihangams who can't live a celibate life marry and become gristy. That's why bihangams are so respected because they are always in service of the lord and his saints, and they are able to win over kaam which is a mighty force.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:01 AM, sevak said:

Please dont remain under the illusion that deviant sexual repression is only for people who are not married. Married men / women toooo in this class.  This married class is everywhere ! in your work place and in your neighborhood tooo ! 

Yep, loads of wife swapping going on it England with wealthy, 'respectable' families.