Food or Friends??

hmmm.... we are all bound by kal in our answers aren't we?

if you eat, then you have food...and no friends

if you chose friends, then you have friends but no food

BUT,

In scenario A, you may make a new friend any moment or not

In scenario B, you may eat shortly thereafter or not

HENCE,

I suggest, get the food, distribute it amongst your friends, then you have both for a moment, then the food goes, and so do your friends (once they have had their fill).

Then you have neither, until the cycle starts again

OR

you can be like the majority of us and claim that our only food is god, and our only food is god...and then delude ourselves to believe we have spiritual knowledge and faith....yet fail when the slightest things doesn't fit our own paradigm...

:LOL:

i would get FOOD then wave it around to get someone else who chose friend instead of food, to make 2 friends and share the food amongst them!!

its a chain, so all of you must do taht, until there is enough food and friends for everyone! its all simple u see!

which 1 would u choose....or which one should we choose?

(man, i know this question sounds real weird - and dnt ask me how i thot of it or y i wanna know the answer)

lol!! what a question and see.. classic answers... :twisted: ... anyway.. i m serious.. so seriously.. ( i'll) choose friends.... My Friend(s) will always help me in arranging the Food ( and many other things..as well :wink: )..

hmmm.... we are all bound by kal in our answers aren't we?

if you eat, then you have food...and no friends

if you chose friends, then you have friends but no food

BUT,

In scenario A, you may make a new friend any moment or not

In scenario B, you may eat shortly thereafter or not

HENCE,

I suggest, get the food, distribute it amongst your friends, then you have both for a moment, then the food goes, and so do your friends (once they have had their fill).

Then you have neither, until the cycle starts again

OR

you can be like the majority of us and claim that our only food is god, and our only food is god...and then delude ourselves to believe we have spiritual knowledge and faith....yet fail when the slightest things doesn't fit our own paradigm...

:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: hahahhahahahahahhaha hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious!! hahahha :LOL::LOL: