Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gujjubhai…..

One day some Friends dropped in on a Gujju couple, without warning for a Cup of Tea.

The wife pulled the Husband aside & said, “There's no Sugar in the House, how can I serve Tea?"

The husband winked at her & said, "Make Tea without Sugar for all, leave the rest to me."

As soon as the Tea was served the Husband says to the Guests, “Let's Play a Game of chance. One cup of Tea has no Sugar, who ever gets it, will take us all for Dinner Tonight."

The result? - All Guests Claimed,  They had never Tasted such Sweet Tea!

That's the tactics of Great Gujjus.

13 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

Gujjubhai…..

One day some Friends dropped in on a Gujju couple, without warning for a Cup of Tea.

The wife pulled the Husband aside & said, “There's no Sugar in the House, how can I serve Tea?"

The husband winked at her & said, "Make Tea without Sugar for all, leave the rest to me."

As soon as the Tea was served the Husband says to the Guests, “Let's Play a Game of chance. One cup of Tea has no Sugar, who ever gets it, will take us all for Dinner Tonight."

The result? - All Guests Claimed,  They had never Tasted such Sweet Tea!

That's the tactics of Great Gujjus.

Ic9xq8kp_x96.jpg

1 day some Friends dropped in on a Gujju couple without warning for a Cup of Tea.*☕ *The wife pulled the Husband aside and said,“There's No Sugar in the house, how can I serve tea?"* *😉The husband winked at her and said, "Make tea without sugar for all, leave the rest to me."*

Ic9xq8kp_x96.jpg

*As soon as the tea was served the husband says to the Guests, “Let's Play a Game of chance. One cup of Tea has no sugar, who ever gets it will take us all for dinner Tonight."* *The result?* *🤩 All Guests Claimed, They had never Tasted such Sweet Tea!* ☕☕☕

*That's the Tactics of Great Gujjus.* *🤞☕️🤞 And today the nation is tasting it.....!!*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...