• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, HSD said:

Lol. I’ve completely proved your heritage is false. You just can’t handle reality.  I post random videos, only a racist like you would chalk up the race of each one. In fact I didn’t post some of the more wild ones, glad I didn’t now. 

I never claimed you and Premi touched me. What are you on about? Were you touched as a child, hence all the wild comments about abuse?

Both my parents are brown Sikhs. I know who my father is, unlike some. Are you sure your dad wasn’t english? It’s not like you would know is it? I bet your mom doesn’t even know. 

Let's not forget this charming and stellar ambassador of Sikhi. 

The-trunk-of-the-Y-chromosome-haplogroup

Sorry what's that, sections q and r? Huh

63497.jpeg.6abd0fad6f7180a059643197a63c81c8.jpeg63500.thumb.gif.f0bfce59b6d40f24792ac4c21a96423a.gif

Sorry you did what hsd? Embarassed yourself and left? Thanks for playing. 

On 9/6/2022 at 6:16 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Let's not forget this charming and stellar ambassador of Sikhi. 

The-trunk-of-the-Y-chromosome-haplogroup

Sorry what's that, sections q and r? Huh

63497.jpeg.6abd0fad6f7180a059643197a63c81c8.jpeg63500.thumb.gif.f0bfce59b6d40f24792ac4c21a96423a.gif

Sorry you did what hsd? Embarassed yourself and left? Thanks for playing. 

Still trying to get my attention after all these months when I’m not even here, you’re too funny. I’m not the father figure you’re so desperately looking for. 

Sikhi doesn’t need ambassadors, it’s not a brand that is for sale. You have appointed yourself as some sort of important figure but you’re just a rambling raving nutter who argues with everyone and fouls up thread after thread with inane posts. This is due to you being a sad angloid with a white saviour complex who throws childish tantrums or argues endlessly when anyone doesn’t do what you want. It’s what you grew up with and you consider it normal. Stop it and grow up.

Why are you on here all the time? You’re an obsessive narcissist who can’t leave people alone, like a typical white racist. 

Did you just post pictures of two brown people implying they are the same………… that’s racist broooooooooo lol. 

I don’t mind having to spell things out or spoon feed the simpletons on here, but I draw the line at having to deal with the mentally ill. Social media has a lot more Sikhs on it, forums are dying due to posters like gurjant. 

19 minutes ago, HSD said:

Still trying to get my attention after all these months when I’m not even here, you’re too funny. I’m not the father figure you’re so desperately looking for. 

Sikhi doesn’t need ambassadors, it’s not a brand that is for sale. You have appointed yourself as some sort of important figure but you’re just a rambling raving nutter who argues with everyone and fouls up thread after thread with inane posts. This is due to you being a sad angloid with a white saviour complex who throws childish tantrums or argues endlessly when anyone doesn’t do what you want. It’s what you grew up with and you consider it normal. Stop it and grow up.

Why are you on here all the time? You’re an obsessive narcissist who can’t leave people alone, like a typical white racist. 

Did you just post pictures of two brown people implying they are the same………… that’s racist broooooooooo lol. 

I don’t mind having to spell things out or spoon feed the simpletons on here, but I draw the line at having to deal with the mentally ill. Social media has a lot more Sikhs on it, forums are dying due to posters like gurjant. 

Wow. Way to take an opportunity and splatter your own face. God bless. Keep showing who you are bro. It's a good look. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Married life after 50 😉😉😀

During check-in at airport for a non-stop long-haul flight, the airline staff was apologetic to the husband and said: "I am sorry sir, the flight is really full  today. We couldn’t allot you and your wife adjacent seats. Your seat number is 14A and madam's is 42H."

Husband: "Oh, thanks. Do I have to pay anything extra to you for this favour?"

Staff: "No sir, madam has already paid."

😃🤭😆🤣🤣