Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol. Faaaaaaaaiiiillllll. I knew I felt rich in Karam for a reason. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So. No intel boy. Where you get the fail pic?

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You taking photos of an afto in a hanger? That's a no no. By all means explain one, how you think you have Intel, two how you could suck and be so wrong? Premi has video of me. So you lose. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Fayyyyullllll. Lol. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

This thread will never get old. Thank you boy. 

No real counters or ripostes. Let’s see the video then if Premi has it. As long as it’s safe for work lol. 

Calling a non-white man a boy? Oooh who’s the naughty racist now……

7 minutes ago, HSD said:

No real counters or ripostes. Let’s see the video then if Premi has it. As long as it’s safe for work lol. 

Calling a non-white man a boy? Oooh who’s the naughty racist now……

He and admin will be doing that no free shows for you. 

You'll have to pay for my only fans like all the other homos. 

Explain how you thought that was going to be me and why you think that I would be afraid for you to show that. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Npd trait. Projection lol. 

Answer my questions first son. Be a good kid for once. 

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

My ass isn't the one on the hot seat you're the one that has explaining to do I didn't even see what your question was nor do I care. 

16 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't even see a question on this page. Oh the paying customers one didn't see that bro yeah good one 

It's easy to miss stuff when you're both performing your job and schooling an idiot

13 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Your turn boy

Do I need to teach you to read now as well son?! Damn what was your mom doing all this time? Don’t worry, I’ll be your daddy and make sure you pass elementary school this time. I’ll take care of your mom the only way a man can too, like you never could. 

That photo is from af.mil 

Can we ban the racist troll now?

Screenshot_20220614-035423_Google.thumb.jpg.156e152b8ae975cb63ac6a3c8a938eb2.jpg

Did you just put that up? Damn you work fast. Answer my points on this thread or the questions on Premi’s Native American thread if you can. 

Don’t be a coward son, everyone should be allowed free speech. I was here before you, though that is why you probably want to get rid of me. Did you learn about manifest destiny in school, is that how you came up with this?

1 minute ago, HSD said:

Did you just put that up? Damn you work fast. Answer my points on this thread or the questions on Premi’s Native American thread if you can. 

Don’t be a coward son, everyone should be allowed free speech. I was here before you, though that is why you probably want to get rid of me. Did you learn about manifest destiny in school, is that how you came up with this?

Uh no you weren't and that makes you even more pathetic. 

Explanation boyyuhh. 

The racist always cries they are in danger when they are exposed. As for the Sikh image, are you dangling promises in front of gullible Sikhs again? Trying to scare them with the threat of being alone or isolated? Nice try. We’ve faced worst in the past without your kinds help. What were your ancestors doing in the 1840s by the way?

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nice try going for black folk when you got caught being wrong about the welsh hoping I'd let into you good. This worked better. ... Boy. 😉

Never said anything bad about African Americans though have I? How are your Black Israelite conversions going lol?

Come on son, answer the questions. 

45 minutes ago, HSD said:

The racist always cries they are in danger when they are exposed. As for the Sikh image, are you dangling promises in front of gullible Sikhs again? Trying to scare them with the threat of being alone or isolated? Nice try. We’ve faced worst in the past without your kinds help. What were your ancestors doing in the 1840s by the way?

Killing imperials. 

The rest is you projecting.